Random good picture Not show
1. Now, however, no fewer than 23 countries have cellular networks up and running.
2. Cellular network computing verb ( CVCN ) theory is applied to the calculation of the verb Automata.
3. The location based on wireless cellular network and satellites are all hotspot technology today.
4. Now GMRC is creating a cellular network emulator for testing mobile RF device, baseband and IP data traffic flows.
5. Think of a cellular network, and I'll bet you picture cellphone towers dotting the country, beaming signals into space.
6. That connection, to a high-speed cellular network called WhisperNet, allows users to download books and periodicals virtually anywhere, on demand, and was Kindle's crowning achievement.
7. Cellular network operators tend to heavily over-provision their network in order to handle times of peak load and congestion.
8. The integration of wireless cellular network and wireless local area network(WLAN) can take full advantage of each other , and provides consumers much comprehensive wireless service.
9. The benefits of IMS over the existing cellular network infrastructure can be demonstrated in the following four aspects.
10. The communications system may use Wi-Fitechnologies, a cellular network,(sentencedict.com) or satellite communications.
11. In addition to access through a cellular network, most are also accessible via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and some are accessible by infrared and radio-frequency identification (RFID).
12. A 3G cellular network provides what is known as "best effort, which means the network will do its best to ensure the required bandwidth, but there is no guarantee it will remain at the same level.
13. The state-run telephone company now says it wants to run its own cellular network.
14. The invention discloses a dynamic fractional frequency reuse method based on an OFDMA wireless cellular network.
15. Nomura analyst Richard Windsor wrote in a research note that the problem likely involved a 3G cellular network communications chip made by Germany's Infineon.sentencedict.com
16. In this paper, we proposed a novel wireless communications architecture: distributed virtual cellular network ( DVCN ).
17. A Kindle model that can also get online using the cellular network, as earlier models do, costs $50 more.
18. This paper presents a multiple access control protocol (PPBMA) for wireless cellular network, which is based on packet priority, and ISDN services can be easily implemented.
19. Wideband Code Division Multiple Access, or W-CDMA, is a cellular network supporting a wide range of voice, video and data services.
20. For now, it's up to the enterprise to manage the handover to the cellular network, because mobile operators still haven't got a consistent approach that works properly.
21. IMS allows operators to charge multimedia session appropriately: If a user uses videoconference over the 3G cellular network, there is usually a large data transfer that consists of audio and video.
22. Sprint, the No. 3 U.S. wireless carrier by subscribers, is looking for suppliers to modernize its existing cellular network.
23. What makes Mobisante's device interesting is that it can connect directly to a cellular network or Wi-Fi, allowing the user to send images with the push of a button.
24. Unlocking, on the other hand, is a hack that lets you use your iPhone on another cellular network.
25. The invention equally relates to a corresponding user terminal, to a corresponding cellular network and to a corresponding mobile radio system.
26. It may instead be using "cell tower triangulation" to measure your distance from the nearest cellular network towers, or even doing a lookup from a database that maps wifi hotspots to GPS coordinates.
More similar words: cellular, acellular, star network, cellularity, unicellular, endocellular, cellular phone, extracellular, intracellular, multicellular, intercellular, hepatocellular, cellular system, cellular division, cellular telephone, extracellular fluid, cellular respiration, cellular organization, intercellular substance, cellulase, hepatocellular carcinoma, internetwork, computer network, internetworking, crossover network, local-area network, local area network, cellule, celluloid, cellulose.