Random good picture Not show
1. A CD burner and a blank CD.
2. All that is required is a CD burner ( also called a CD writer ).
3. Verify that the CD burner is connected properly to your computer and powered on, and that any necessary software drivers for the CD burner are installed.
4. It is not a long time ago that CD burner could be rarely seen in the market, but now many people have installed the hardware into their computers.
5. If you already have a CD burner and software installed in your machine, you probably have the tools to create a complete system backup - for only the cost of a few CD-R's!
6. Ten years ago, a computer with a built-in CD burner was a big deal. Owners could be sure to broaden their circle of friends and music collection.
7. CD burner is the informal name for a CD recorder, a device that can record data to a compact disc.
8. It is designed with the goals of letting a home or office share a single CD burner between multiple users.
More similar words: burner, barnburner, back burner, front burner, afterburner, bunsen burner, slash-and-burn, burned, burned-out, burned out, sunburned, mourner, turner, sojourner, turn the corner, sojourner truth, cloudburst, carl sandburg, burn, burns, burnt, bourne, burnup, burn off, auburn, burn up, burn out, burnout, Tyburn, turned.