Random good picture Not show
1. This consisted of an upright enclosed cathode-ray tube mounted on the right side of the sight.
2. It is a cathode-ray tube with an electron gun and a phosphor screen ...
3. As the bulky cathode-ray tube televisions of the past turned into the sleek, flat-screen televisions of today, another shift started to occur.
4. The expression "flat panel display" does not cover cathode-ray tube technology.
5. In 1895, Wilhelm Roentgen accidentally discovered that a cathode-ray tube could make a sheet of paper coated with barium platinocyanide glow, even when the tube and the paper were in separate rooms.
6. Cathode-ray tube (CRT): Vacuum tube that produces images when its phosphorescent surface is struck by electron beams.
7. The company manufactures chemicals that absorb gasses in vacuum containers such as cathode-ray tubes used in televisions and stereos.
8. Laser TV system is a kind of TV that substitute the conventional Cathode-ray tube color TV with the laser displaying system.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Computer occur in the near future, in order to plotter and cathode-ray tube screen graphics output, then the birth of the computer graphics.
10. In order to obtain accurate indications of range, the linear sweep of the cathode-ray tube must be timed precisely.
11. The plasma display is the newest type of display after the cathode-ray tube (CRT) and light emitting diode (LED). Its characteristics include its paper-like thickness and high resolution.
12. The phosphorescent coating on the inside of the screen of a cathode-ray tube.
13. A spokeswoman at Panasonic, which is withdrawing from the cathode-ray tube business to focus on flat TVs, said the company may ask the Fair Trade Commission to re-examine the case.
14. On borehole televiewer logs. An unusual effect produced on the cathode-ray tube display by erratic movement of the tool as it drags along the borehole.
15. The corresponding electric currents are used to deflect an electron beam in a cathode-ray tube.
16. A text or graphics display device which may be a cathode-ray tube, or LED.
17. Field emission display (FED) device is one of the flat panel display devices whose emission theory is the most close to the cathode-ray tube (CRT).
More similar words: cathode ray tube, cathode ray, cathode, capillary tube, pulmonary tuberculosis, protuberant, protuberance, Catholic, identification method, catholicity, catholicism, moderate, moderato, moderated, modern era, moderator, roman catholic, moderation, moderately, moderating, immoderate, catholic church, roman catholicism, in moderation, immoderately, immoderation, tube, tuber, roman catholic church, nanotube.