Random good picture Not show
1. Indeed, much development work is required before cathode ray tube performance can be attained.
2. Cathode rays are low-energy negative electrons produced in cathode ray tubes, also called television tubes or oscilloscopes.
3. "The EPA regulates the export of cathode ray tubes ( CRTs ) and CRT glass,(sentencedict.com) " an EPA spokesperson told DailyTech.
4. EPD intercepted some 4,000 waste computer monitors with cathode ray tubes (CRTs) from a mainland-bound vessel berthed at Chai Wan Public Cargo Works Area in an operation.
5. Bach M, Meigen T, Strasburger H (1997) Raster-scan cathode ray tubes for vision research – limits of resolution in space, time and intensity, and some solutions.
6. Lead in glass of cathode ray tubes, electronic components and fluorescent tubes.
7. Cathode Ray Tubes are not preferred by modern consumers, despite excellent picture quality, because they necessarily huge, bulky, and heavy.
8. Male speaker Joe was more interested in wires and cathode ray tubes.
9. The invention discloses a kind of light source module, which includes cathode ray tubes, heat dispersing cavity, photics film, light filtering layer and cooling fluid.
10. Eight intercepted containers of hazardous electronic waste namely waste computer monitors and television sets with cathode ray tubes had been returned to Japan.
11. SGN manufactures barium getters which are used in color television and computer monitor cathode ray tubes.
12. The use of DC electricity is another source of static electric fields, e.g. rail systems using DC, and televisions and computer screens with cathode ray tubes.
13. Third-generation photo typesetter: Fully computerized photo typesetting system which uses digital fount and cathode ray tubes to generate the typographical images and expose the film.
More similar words: cathode-ray tube, cathode ray tube, cathode ray, cathode, capillary tube, tube-shaped, pulmonary tuberculosis, protuberant, protuberance, be scared to death, Catholic, sick to death of, identification method, catholicism, catholicity, trial and error method, moderato, moderate, roman catholic, modern era, moderator, moderated, catholic church, moderation, moderating, moderately, immoderate, roman catholicism, in moderation, immoderately.