Random good picture Not show
1. Do the lights on this cassette deck have any useful function or are they just/only for show?
2. And a cassette deck crooning the blues and Bach.
3. It has a serious graphic equaliser, full logic cassette deck and an all-singing all-dancing spectrum analyser.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
4. The car includes such niceties as a cassette deck and bucket seats.
5. My cassette deck has a buzz.
6. The cassette deck automatically shuts off at the end of playback to avoid overstretching the tape and to save battery life.
7. Metal - Metal: CD Player and Cassette Deck Mechanical , Mechanical parts & Elements ofAutomobiles and Electronic Equipments, etc.
8. Full auto stop automatically shuts off the cassette deck at the end of playback to avoid overstretching the tape and to extend battery life.
9. With this model you get a radio, CD player and cassette deck all in one.
10. Tommy picks up the Magnum and fires it twice at the stereo, one bullet in each cassette deck.
11. I scrambled up and reached for the eject button on the cassette deck.
12. The supplied infra-red remote control handset also enables control of a suitably appointed Nakamichi cassette deck.
13. Remember that stereo you told me not to buy cos who needs a dual cassette deck?
14. I've always loved musical toys, from a miniature piano given to me by my Grandpa or my first cassette deck.
15. It has a receiver, a CD player, a double cassette deck, and a turntable.
More similar words: cassette, cassette tape, video cassette, audiocassette, videocassette, audio cassette, cassette player, cassette recorder, asset turnover, bedeck, foredeck, tape deck, bedecked, hit the deck, bridge deck, clear the decks, single-decker, double-decked, double-decker, asset, settee, setter, rosette, assets, basset, anisette, noisette, net asset, masseter, pacesetter.