Random good picture Not show
1. For the first time cash market traders could hedge interest rate sensitive investments with a near comparable futures equivalent.
2. For Securities Market related courses, please contact Cash Market Department.
3. Please complete and return this authorisation form to Cash Market of HKEx for processing.
4. K: When you buy the corn the cash market.
5. When you buy the corn on the cash market.
6. This will make up your loss on the cash market.
7. Depending upon a hedger's cash market situation.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Each new financial futures exchange initially concentrates on local cash market instruments as a basis for its product range.
9. He or she offsets the hedge and transacts in the cash market simultaneously.
10. The sale of a futures contract in anticipation of a later cash market sale.
11. Soymeal followed soybeans with a 3.2% gain on the day with firmness in the cash market the key factor.
12. To avoid the expiration-day effects of derivatives overlapping with monthly effect of cash market, the optimal last trading day of index futures is best set in mid-month.
More similar words: cash machine, cash management, primary market, market, upmarket, marketer, marketeer, otc market, down market, downmarket, market day, marketing, supermarket, gold market, open-market, open market, gray market, free market, grey market, bill market, bull market, meat market, bond market, money market, hypermarket, food market, money-market, flea market, mass market, bear market.