Random good picture Not show
1) Strong cash generation supports a rising dividend.
2) Cash generation is defined as profits plus depreciation. Is it true?
3) Investors and analysts repeatedly point to Apple's robust cash generation -- perhaps even more than its track record for innovation -- as a reason for the stock's rich valuation.
4) Remember that EBITDA is similar to pre capex, pre working capital cash generation.
5) DIC said it chose to invest in Sony because of its 'ongoing strategy of focusing on capital efficiency and cash generation.'
6) This is a platform that has gained tremendous human participation. Now, how well they capitalize that and turn that into cash generation and profitability remains to be seen.
7) The deal would also fit with Glaxo's stated goal of directing a portion of its prodigious cash generation toward acquisitions.
More similar words: generation, generation x, alternation of generations, generational, regeneration, degeneration, generation gap, beat generation, lost generation, intergenerational, macular degeneration, spontaneous generation, veneration, generalization, generalisation, generating, generative, degenerative, regenerative, general practitioner, neurodegenerative, general election, exoneration, incineration, remuneration, generate, generator, degenerative joint disease, regenerate, degenerate.