Random good picture Not show
1. Health care delivery and earlier recognition of emerging infectious diseases are enhanced when susceptible populations are targeted for surveillance.
2. There is no system of health care delivery that has not been adversely affected by this fragmentation of people and their services.
3. Problems in geriatric health care delivery are becoming more and more important as the elderly population of our country grows.
4. The American system of health care delivery is not evenly distributed geographically, and primary care or family practitioners are underrepresented among physician.
5. Health technological innovation has helped to improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.
6. A continuous process that identifies problems in health care delivery, tests solutions to those problems, and constantly monitors the solutions for improvement.
7. Both the American and Chinese systems of health care delivery are organized around the concept of health care as a commodity in a medical marketplace.
8. NO. 18 Third, we need to reorganize care delivery around medical conditions.
9. Economically, the care of AIDS patients will put a tremendous strain on our already overburdened and costly health care delivery system.
10. Primary nursing, combined with a mentor system, would allow patient care delivery together with opportunities for uninterrupted teaching.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. It is also that the donor community that supports health care delivery systems are themselves unaware.
12. For example, outcome measurement not only will improve insurance-market competition but also will drive the restructuring of care delivery.
13. Here we quantified the incidence of non-dialysis and dialysis-requiring ARF among members of a large integrated health care delivery system – Kaiser Permanente of Northern California.
14. Fixed asset is over several 100 million in lots of hospital, it is the important resource in which hospital develops, running health care delivery system, teaching and medicine scientific research.
15. Authors analyzed the target population, financing, package of health care, payment system and care delivery system for Chinese future health reform, and related policy recommendations were made.
16. We will create greater access to quality education and improve health care delivery.
17. In addition, demands are increasing for interoperability with other organizations to regionally support care delivery.
18. "The more things change, the more they stay the same. " This couldn't be truer of our health care delivery system.
19. The opportunities created by bioinformatics are enormous, however, many challenges and a great deal of additional research lay ahead before this research bears fruit widely at the care delivery level.
20. Nursing administration students train to manage Nursing personnel and services in hospitals and other health care delivery agencies.
21. But there is a huge gap between the capacity of the country's mental health care delivery system and the magnitude of the disease in the country.
22. Established the New Freedom Commission on Mental Health, which issued a report recommending ways to improve America’s mental health care delivery system.
23. Why are we so afraid to look at mixed health care delivery models, when other states in Europe and around the world have used them to produce better results for patients at lower costs to taxpayers?
24. These systems and activities support functions required to complete the overall care delivery process.
25. The article review briefly the development history of Chinese Mental Health System, especial took Shanghai Model as an example, to illustrate the tertiary mental health care delivery system.
26. The baseline supply and demand forecast assumed there would no change in the patterns of cancer care delivery and doctors' practice.
27. This will be in line with the current global focus on community mental health care delivery.
28. To analyze the problems faced by Indian Government in rural areas, a new policy the Government started, health care delivery in India and the role of non-governmental organizations.
More similar words: redelivery, free delivery, time delivery, take delivery of, immediate delivery, delay in delivery, delivery, nondelivery, non-delivery, deliveryman, delivery boy, delivery note, delivery van, delivered, good delivery, delivery term, delivery time, delivery date, delivery truck, delivery point, short delivery, delivery period, undelivered, cesarean delivery, breech delivery, actual delivery, cash on delivery, date of delivery, prompt delivery, special delivery.