Random good picture Not show
1. ObjectiveGouty nephropathy patients with cardiac insufficiency is common.
2. METHODS:Digoxine plasma concentration of 746 chronic cardiac insufficiency patients were monitored by radioimmunoassay.
3. Objective To explore cardiac insufficiency patients cardiac function change by reconstructed impedance cardiogram.
4. Objective To study factors associated with cardiac insufficiency in patients with SARS.
5. ConclusionFosinopril Sodium and antisterone could improve the cardiac function in patients with AMI and left cardiac insufficiency.
6. CONCLUSIONS: Patients with elevated serum CK-MB often suffer from cardiac insufficiency, severe illness status , and have high mortality.
7. Appropriate comprehensive treatment has a good therapeutic effect for patients with gouty nephropathy patients with cardiac insufficiency.
8. ObjectiveTo observe the effect of Fosinopril Sodium and antisterone on acute myocardial infarction(AMI) with left cardiac insufficiency.
9. Do not administer to children under six years old, pregnant women or to individuals with high blood pressure,[sentencedict.com/cardiac insufficiency.html] cardiac insufficiency or diabetes.
10. Objective:To investigate whether cardiac rehabilitation exercise can improve the heart function of patients with chronic cardiac insufficiency and evaluate its safety.
11. Methods To analyze the pre-hospital first-aid and nursing and safely transportation in 27 patients with acute left cardiac insufficiency.
12. Objective To investigate the changes and the effects of captopril on the renal blood flow and microvascular perfusion in dogs with acute cardiac insufficiency.
13. The myocardial mechanics are an ideal indexes for changes in cardiac insufficiency.
14. Objective: To explore the effectiveness of application of humanistic nursing care in the treatment of chronic cardiac insufficiency.
15. Objective To investigate the influence of the grade of cardiac insufficiency to the outcome of pregnancy and newborn.
16. Objective To observe the clinical effect of Meglumine Cyclic Adenylate on chronic cardiac insufficiency.
17. Objective To study the relativity of blood oxygen content and blood oxygen wave of brain in patients with chronic cardiac insufficiency.
18. Conclusions It is valuable to monitoring the pulmonary blood flow changes during perioperative period of OLT to prevent and manage pneumonedema and cardiac insufficiency.
19. Appropriate comprehensive treatment has a good therapeutic effect for patients with gouty patients with cardiac insufficiency.
20. It is important to recognize the circulatory dysfunction in the elderly trauma patients may be primarily caused by hypovolemia, but to differentiate it from cardiac insufficiency may be necessary.
21. Objective To Explore the pre-hospital first-aid and nursing of acute left cardiac insufficiency.
22. Objective To evaluate the effect of captopril United 5-Isosorbide Mononitrate the treatment of chronic cardiac insufficiency of the efficacy and safety.
More similar words: insufficiency, renal insufficiency, sufficiency, insufficient, insufficiently, self-sufficiency, insufficient funds, sufficient, sufficiently, self-sufficient, efficiency, sufficient condition, inefficiency, with efficiency, efficiency wage, cost efficiency, efficiency test, business efficiency, economic efficiency, production efficiency, mechanical efficiency, productive efficiency, operational efficiency, efficiency of investment, deficiency, proficiency, zinc deficiency, immunodeficiency, deficiency disease, lactase deficiency.