Random good picture Not show
1. The carbon 14 atoms oxidise to carbon dioxide which gets blown about and mixed up with lower atmosphere.
2. In fact, optically stimulated luminescence tests and carbon 14 dating have proven their great age: they are almost certainly Neolithic.
3. And then there are the last four, carbon 14, which is a radioactive form.
4. And carbon 14, 6 again and it has 8, and it is found in vanishingly small amounts, 10 10 to the minus 12 or part per trillion.
5. Thus carbon 14 gradually loses neutrons in the nucleus and becomes the stable form, carbon 12.
6. Carbon dating works by comparing the amount of carbon 14, which is a less common and less stable form of carbon, to the more abundant carbon 12.
7. For example, heart muscle cells have two nuclei, which means the DNA could be in there twice, so this could screw up the carbon 14 dating.
More similar words: carbon-14, carbon, carbonic, carbonyl, carbonite, carbonate, carbonara, carbonize, carbon paper, halocarbon, carbon copy, carbon atom, carbon film, carbonated, carbonized, carbonation, decarbonize, carbon black, hydrocarbon, decarbonise, carbon cycle, radiocarbon, bicarbonate, carbonic acid, carbonaceous, carbon dating, fluorocarbon, polycarbonate, carboniferous, carbon dioxide.