Random good picture Not show
(1) Car sales rocketed from 180 to 2000 a year.
(2) Used car sales have risen because of the increased cost of new cars.
(3) The surge in car sales was regarded as an encouraging pointer to an improvement in the economy. Sentencedict.com
(4) August car sales fell short of the industry's expectations.
(5) He made his fortune in car sales.
(6) Car sales have declined by a quarter.
(7) Car sales have slumped dramatically over the past year.
(8) Car sales are still below normal for the time of year.
(9) Ominously(sentencedict.com), car sales slumped in August.
(10) April was a bonanza month for car sales.
(11) In the first 20 days of December, car sales were 30% higher than over the same period in 1991.
(12) Car sales fell 9 percent during the month.
(13) Manufacturers say the overall decline in car sales could have serious consequences for the motor industry as a whole.
(14) Auto dealers also may feel some pain as car sales will slow after two strong years.
(15) Such barometers as car sales and housing starts have remained dismayingly weak.
(16) As the economy heated up, so did car sales.
(17) Over the past 18 months, there has been a precipitous fall in car sales.
(18) During the first eight months of this year, sales of big pickups were up 14% while car sales stayed flat.
(19) Treasury chiefs are furious at the move that more than wipes out the benefits of the scrapping of the car sales tax.
(20) The move could also lead to an acceleration in the sports car sales.
(21) And then he reads the figures which show that new car sales are still increasing.
(22) With the country now in recession and the drop in new car sales accelerating quickly, Lamont has few options.
(23) Chrysler dipped 3 / 4 to 55; the company said car sales last month fell 8 %.
(24) This is also true with other three-cornered credit transactions, besides car sales.
(25) On a gloomier note, employment continued to decline and car sales remained depressed.
(26) The latest monthly decline comes despite a new government-sponsored incentive program introduced in October to boost car sales.
(27) Construction spending figures for July, pending home sales for July and August car sales also are due on Tuesday.
(28) There is little chance of a revival in new car sales until at least August next year.
(29) Here, "Columns" is used as the vertical bar chart for the car sales.
(30) Practice experience: Toyota has done in the apple orchard sales consultants have experience in car sales.
More similar words: after-sales service, tarsal, marsala, rehearsal, metatarsal, for sale, caesar salad, dress rehearsal, offer for sale, sales, sales tax, sales rep, wholesale, salesman, sales mix, net sales, wholesaler, sales outlet, sales force, cash sales, sales talk, saleslady, sales pitch, salesclerk, jumble sale, credit sales, sales office, gross sales, sales budget, saleswoman.