Random good picture Not show
1. Although such ploys help to boost banks' capital ratios, they do not bring in new cash.
2. I read somewhere that bank capital ratios should be raised.
3. Its Tier 1 capital ratio is now 12.74 %, providing creditors with a thicker buffer against losses.
4. It is also known as working capital ratio which refers to the ratio of current assets dividing by current liabilities.
5. Its Tier 1 capital ratio at the end of the first half was 9.82%, but the ratio of total equity to total assets was a less impressive 5.77%. That compares with a ratio of 9.8% at Bank of America.
6. Some British banks have used doubtful property revaluations to improve their capital ratios.
7. The company also plans to improve its debt to capital ratio further, to 0.5.
8. Margin of the industry average account size of the pilot-scale net capital ratio may be around 20%.
9. In the Logit regression model, the explaining variables are return on net assets,(sentencedict.com) working capital ratio and per share investment net cash flow. Its predictive power is better than KMV.
10. In addition, other real estate development projects in the minimum capital ratio of 30%.
11. Cut the amount you've got out in loans, and your capital ratio goes up without the need to raise more capital.
12. One clue is that a long-term "core Tier 1" capital ratio of 10% seems to be best—the benefits any further capital brings are slight.
13. For example, it requires all commercial banks to implement "real-name-list" management and intensify the examination standards for the developers' capital ratio and their amount of self-owned capital.
14. If a bank loses money in a recession, which eats away at its capital, one quick way of improving its capital ratio is to lend less and just salt away any loan repayments that come in.
15. Their maxim for the past couple of years has been simple: the higher the capital ratio – specifically equity as a proportion of risk-weighted assets – the better.
16. Second, European officials maintain that European banks need to raise only about 105 bln euros to reach the 9% Tier 1 capital ratio by the middle of 2012.
17. Characteristics of leveraged foreign exchange trading, that you can provide only relative to real capital ratio of 1% or less capital to invest while continuing profit and loss.
More similar words: capitalization rate, operating capital, capitalisation, capitalization, capital formation, national capital, recapitalization, capital resource, capital reserve, capital accumulation, market capitalization, market capitalisation, capital appreciation, accumulation of capital, capital requirements, capitation, floating capital, decapitation, circulating capital, capital contribution, capital consumption, capital construction, capital, capitally, to cap it all, use capital, net capital, capitalise, capital loss, capital sum.