Random good picture Not show
1. In this scenario, capital flows tend towards areas with high technology and high productivity.
2. Gordon talked about multinationals, international finance, global capital flows.
3. It ignores capital flows which, in the short-term, can be used to service existing debt.
4. By 1993 net capital flows into the developing world more than doubled to over $ 110 billion a year.
5. Even the size of capital flows roughly matched the number of people who were moving.
6. This reasoning suggests that capital flows are potentially more stabilizing under floating.
7. Added to this, capital flows are important vectors of technical change.
8. Global imbalances are back. Large and volatile capital flows, exchange rate pressures, rapidly growing excess reserves - all this is on the front burner once again.
9. Today, the risks of large - scale capital flows across frontiers are all too disturbingly evident.
10. Now, Mr. Ma is pledging to allow free capital flows.
11. With free capital flows, monetary policy could be directed either at stabilising an exchange rate or controlling inflation, but not both.
12. Sixth, close monitoring of international capital flows, deepen foreign exchange management system.
13. With declining capital flows, this would generate a financing gap of between $270 and$700 billion.
14. United States, as a typical country with free capital flows and floating exchange rate, its loose monetary policy will bring adverse effects to the other countries.
15. The macroeconomic forces that drove the capital flows were hard to reverse.
16. Watch for China to increase its capital flows to the emerging markets to placate critics.
17. They say they can not prove the liberalisation of trade and capital flows has caused the decline in progress.
18. Such critics have argued for the imposition of transaction taxes to choke off short-term capital flows.
19. The extent of economic globalisation is illustrated by the recent enormous growth in trade and foreign capital flows.
20. People ask what can be done to discourage short-term capital flows.
21. Generally, economic factors such as unemployment rates, trade and capital flows, seem to be the main determinants of labour mobility.
22. In both instances a massive disruption to trade and capital flows took place.
23. This uncertainty argument in favour of fixed exchange rates is based upon the apparent instability of capital flows.
24. Emerging economies are being hit hard by weakening exports and the collapse of private capital flows.
25. To regulate capital account must follow the objective laws of economic growth to guide the bidirectional capital flows.
26. But the central bank research bureau also reported that, in the private lending market, capital flows, the part can not be ruled out private lending funds for stocks and real estate.sentencedict.com
27. East Asia Financial crisis demonstrates that exchange rate regimes, capital flows and financial crises are closely interacted, under free capital flow, Pegged or fixed regimes are prone to crises.
28. Secondly, the rate will further widen the investment channels, reducing the opportunity cost of funds, it will have more capital flows securities market.
29. The world needs a less doctrinaire approach to foreign capital flows.
30. He admitted the worsening global financial environment had brought uncertainty to capital flows and affected the international balance of payments.
More similar words: capital outflow, capital inflow, capital funds, capital formation, floating capital, capital, capitally, to cap it all, capitalise, capitalize, capital loss, capitalism, capitalist, capital sum, seed capital, share capital, loan capital, real capital, capital income, capital lease, money capital, capital cost, capital ship, debt capital, free capital, risk capital, capital letter, capital gain, owner's capital, raise capital.