Random good picture Not show
(1) In addition to share capital contribution, Ping An Group also provided approximately 19 billion yuan of secured loan to nance its real estate investment operations.
(2) Article 34 A shareholder may not withdraw its capital contribution after registration of the company.
(3) The obligation of capital contribution for shareholders derives from the sponsors' agreement and subscription agreement.
(4) The second part is the capital structure and capital contribution method of the FIE.
(5) Then our capital contribution will include production equipment, testing instruments and technology.
(6) Studing on the measuring theory of human capital contribution value. 2. Concretely and innovatively studying on measuring model of currently value.
(7) The company's chop shall be impressed on each capital contribution certificate. Sentencedict.com
(8) Human capital contribution can not only suit the jequirity of the contribution objective, but also embodies the affectivity and justice of the law.
(9) Article 14 Each shareholder shall make capital contribution amount prior to the registration of the Company.
(10) Corresponding with Dongfeng's contributions , Nissan will make its capital contribution in cash.
(11) Chinese registered public accountant retained by the Company shall issue a capital verification report capital contribution.
(12) We undertake a case concerning major shareholder flight of capital contribution.
(13) The largest investor refers to the investor with the largest share of capital and its capital contribution accounting for no less than 30 percent of the AFC's total equity.
(14) The first part is the legal meaning of the capital contribution by the FIE's shareholders.
(15) Call option agreement. The founders agree to sell Dangdang Kewen to Dangdang Information at any time for the original capital contribution.
(16) It is similar with the crime of making a false capital contribution and surreptitious withdrawing the contributed capital.
(17) Capital interest" means the fair market value, as of the date contributed, of a member's capital contribution, whether or not returned to the member."
More similar words: financial contribution, capital consumption, capital construction, contribution, contribution value, pension contribution, contribution margin, capital cost, national capital, contributing, contributive, industrial capital, industrial capitalism, capitalisation, capitalization, capital formation, real capital, recapitalization, contributory pension, capital crime, social capital, contribute, capitalization rate, initial capital, natural capital, contributor, subscribed capital, arbitration tribunal, capital accumulation, capital appreciation.