Random good picture Not show
1. Personal computers also have simplified capital budgeting.
2. The federal government, however, does not have a capital budget.
3. As previously announced, a capital budget of $ 350 million has been established for the year 2000.
4. Most governments use capital budgets to finance their long-term assets.
5. This will help to strengthen the capital budgeting system and should produce more satisfactory projects.
6. When evaluating capital budgeting decisions, it is this marginal cost that should be used as the appropriate cost of capital.
7. Most companies face substantially different capital budgeting opportunities from year to year.
8. The paper examines the escalating commitment in capital budget items from the perspective of rent-seeking behavior.
9. Subsequently, real option is widely exercised in capital budgeting and value evaluating and shows tremendous superiority compared to the traditional capital budget model(DCF).
10. General budget refers to involving capital budget and material assets budget into the budget system, so carrying out general budget should be based on value management of material assets.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11. Show me a revised capital budget so I can see how everything fits.
12. Supervise and track the execution of the yearly capital budget, and submit monthly reports.
13. What is your actual working capital budget?
14. The preparation of capital budget table, bank deposits and cash - week report on the cost analysis.
15. This study compared the traditional capital budget and the real option in uncertain investment project evaluations.
16. After this review process, budget analysts consolidate the individual department budgets into operating and capital budget summaries.
17. In addition to net present value, the internal rate of return on a capital budgeting project is also calculated.
18. The marginal cost of capital is the discount rate that should be used in making capital budgeting decisions.
19. The most salient committees, in our experience, are ones responsible for capital budgeting, strategic planning, and compensation.
20. One such area is the field of investment project appraisal, or capital budgeting.
21. We built more hospitals and moved decisively away from the terrible stop-go years of the 1970s when capital budgets were slashed.
22. Business-oriented spreadsheet applications can be set up to solve these problems, and special-purpose capital budgeting software packages are readily available.
23. It should be fairly obvious that the choice of air appropriate discount rate is a key decision in the capital budgeting process.
24. Optimal capital rationing under limited capital is the common problem in capital budget practice.
25. Law of net present worth and law of embedded pay rate are two kinds of in capital budget analysis the most important methods.
26. The Law of State-owned Assets should be promulgated as soon as possible, which can offer state-owned capital budget system the legal support.
27. Comment post Qiong large bamboo hat to this? builds state - owned capital budget very common.
More similar words: capital, capitalism, capitalize, seed capital, capitalist, capital gain, human capital, capital gains, capital offense, capital market, working capital, venture capital, capital formation, physical capital, state capitalism, investment capital, venture capitalist, capital punishment, industrial capitalism, capita, per capita, decapitate, capitation, per capita income, budge, budget, budgeting, budgetary, budgerigar, state budget.