Random good picture Not show
1. The candle flame flickered and went out.
2. The candle flame wavered, throwing shadows on the wall.
3. The candle flame flicked and went out.
4. The brief flicker of a candle flame caught our eyes.
5. Izzie crept out last, and pinched dead the candle flame.
6. Under these conditions the methane jets pushed the candle flame outside the gauze, causing explosions.
7. I quenched the candle flame with my fingers and slid into the bed chamber.
8. The candle flame ran huge shadows like grasping fingers across the ceiling in the draught.
9. I stopped suddenly, the rage, like a candle flame, snuffed out.
10. A single star on a candle flame, achieved by using very low density.
11. In the following experiment a candle flame in three characteristic areas a thermocouple.
12. Pouring from the top of the candle flame, billows of black smoke blotted out many stars.
13. Their universe hangs on a brush of skin, a few grains of desert sand,(sentencedict.com) a single candle flame.
14. If you devote yourself to God, then He in turn will continually stay with you, as an eternal candle flame stays with a wick, feeding off the overflow of wax; yet reshaping into something better. Anthony Liccione
15. I played with the dumpy stem of the brandy glass, smirking at Ashley through the candle flame.
16. She holds the adventurers at bay by holding the scroll over a candle flame and threatening to destroy it.
17. With jabbing movements, she rolls a cigarette, licks the end and holds it to the candle flame.
18. Heating an implement made of a straightened safety pin, he speared the bugs, then brought them to the candle flame.
More similar words: blue flame, add fuel to the flames, right and left, right-and-left, flame, aflame, flamen, flame up, flame out, inflame, flameout, flame war, flamenco, inflamed, set aflame, flameless, flameproof, flamethrower, flame-retardant, flame-resistant, flame resistance, candle, deflate, reflate, handle, dandle, deflated, deflator, blue flag, ladleful.