Random good picture Not show
1. From January 1st to February 1st is one calendar month.
2. The rent for this apartment is $600 per calendar month.
3. This procedure can show the calendar month and calendar.
4. Gets or sets the background color of the calendar month.
5. Month: Means a Gregorian calendar month.
6. Inactive account means no trading activity for the calendar month.
7. Means a Gregorian calendar month.
8. Winners will be selected at the end of each calendar month.
9. Salaries will be paid at the end of the calendar month.
10. Your salary will be paid on the third week of each calendar month.
11. Be sure to apply before the first of the calendar month when you want the rebate to start.
12. The nearest trading month which may or may not be calendar month.
13. K. $ 900 payable in advance on the first day of each and every calendar month.
14. The Custody Fee will begin to accrue at the beginning of the second calendar month following the initial delivery of Custody Assets to Custodian (the "Fee Accrual Date").
15. Yellow pea cake (Wandou Huang) is a traditional Beijing snack which is eaten on the third day of the third lunar calendar month, according to Beijing's custom.
16. A standard billing month always ends on the final Sunday of a calendar month.
17. Computation of the Custody Fee for any period less than a full calendar month due to commencement or termination of this Agreement shall be prorated on the basis of the actual number of days elapsed.
18. Note: Monthly fees are collected up to and including the last day of the calendar month.
More similar words: calendar, calendar year, lunar calendar, gregorian calendar, gendarme, for months, calender, calendula, month of sundays, a month of Sundays, harmony, harmonic, harmonica, harmonise, warmonger, harmonize, harmonious, disharmony, subharmonic, inharmonic, vermont, legendary, warmongering, harmoniously, philharmonic, disharmonious, monetary standard, lend a hand, month, endarterectomy.