Random good picture Not show
1. Company BDO is the world's most advanced to calcium carbide acetylene butanediol as material production facilities.
2. Appearance with the different levels of calcium carbide is gray, brown, purple or black, solid objects.
3. After proper treatment , calcium carbide slag can completely replace hydrated lime for flue desulphurization.
4. Innovation on 23 MVA semi - hermetic calcium carbide furnace from even feed , coke material ratio, overload running.
5. Cooling and recycling of calcium carbide clean liquid in the production of poly ( ethylene chloride ) are introduced.
6. The limestone, slaked lime, calcium carbide slag, paper making waste and red mud are used as sulfur retention sorbent for briquette coal.
7. Manufacturing: industrial silicon, metal magnesium, calcium carbide , high - carbon ferrochrome, silicon chromium alloys, low carbon ferrochrome China.
8. To recycle calcium carbide residue by - productindustry , needle - like calcium carbonate was synthesized by calcium carbide residue.
9. Discarded calcium carbide slag can be reused for flue desulphurization after a simple processing.
10. This paper discusses the influence on calcium carbide production of lime material, carbon material as well as the furnace charge proportion and operation.sentencedict.com
11. We can use both calcium carbide dust and calcium carbide dust - flyash to stabilize fine - soil.
12. The countermeasures on calcium carbide consumption reduction in PVC production of Tianjin Botian Chemical Co.
13. This series products are include furnace, calcium carbide furnace, arc furnace, ladle furnace and so on.
14. The acetylene gas generated by calcium carbide can be applied to weld or cut metal materials.
15. Calcium carbide, widely applied in synthesis of organic chemical products, such as benzene, rubber, polyvinyl chloride, and polyacetylene, is a main intermediate product of clean coal utilization.
16. Besides , calcium carbide can react with nitrogen to generate lime nitrogen for agricultural fertilizer .
17. Based on the slaking curve and thermo-gravimetric curve of calcium lime, the rational cold compression molding techniques of calcium carbide were given.
18. The reutilization of water, tail gas and carbide slag in PVC production by calcium carbide method, and service condition of super low content mercuric chloride catalyst were introduced.
19. The main products are PVC resin suspension, the bulk of PVC resin, ADC foam, caustic soda (protopine), hydrazine hydrate, sodium tripolyphosphate, cement, calcium carbide , and so on.
20. The existing problems and shortages of original PVC water units by calcium carbide method were analysed.
21. Recommend reasons: the chemical industry leader, producing PVC, caustic soda, calcium carbide and other products.
22. In conclusion. it is viable and significant to use calcium carbide dust instead of lime.
23. Acetylene is manufactured by the reaction of water with calcium carbide.
24. We test the lag time every 100 meters with calcium carbide dropping.
25. This paper points out the drawbacks of conventional start-up procedure for small calcium carbide furnace after major repair and presents the advantages of improved procedure and its theoretical basis.
26. The lining of silo and measuring bunker for wet fly ash and calcium carbide slurry should use adhesives materials as lining-plate.
27. Treatment on acid-bearing wastewater from sulphonamide manufacturing was studied, taking calcium carbide dregs as neutralizer in this paper.
28. Importance of electrode shell making and jointing to sealed calcium carbide furnace is introduced.
29. This paper mainly describes the industrial production line using calcium carbide dreg dosing and new technology "dry grinding and dry calcining" for dry production process of cement clinker.
More similar words: calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, calcium oxide, calcium, sodium carbonate, potassium carbonate, carbide, hypercalciuria, calcify, calcite, calcine, calcific, carbine, calcitonin, calcinosis, sodium chloride, calcination, hypercarbia, potassium cyanide, recalcitrant, potassium chloride, recalcitrance, calcification, decalcification, electrical circuit, sodium bicarbonate, carbon dioxide, calcareous, carbon monoxide, medical care.