Random good picture Not show
1. She applied calamine lotion to her sunburn.
2. She dabbed calamine lotion on her mosquito bites.
3. I rub on soothing calamine lotion, then don a cotton turtleneck to keep myself from scratching.
4. With all that scratching it should have been calamine lotion.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
5. Here's some calamine lotion for your spots.
6. Methods:Uniform test design was used in the calamine lotion, judged the stability by sedimentation rate and separate charcacter.
7. His arms and legs were thickly smeared with calamine lotion dried to a chalky white.
8. It concludes the oxygen therapy matches with calamine lotion to treat red hip of neonatus have a power of good.
9. Using zinc oxide, the main ingredient in calamine lotion, Young Jun Park,(Sentencedict.com) Sang-Woo Kim and their colleagues created a field of nanowires sandwiched between two electrodes.
10. Treatment: Over-the-counter creams, such as calamine lotion.
11. Conclusion Berberine tablet blending in calamine lotion application is safe and effective on patients with HFMD with infection.
12. Canvas ballet shoes can be cleaned using a calamine lotion that is dabbed onto the surface until stains are removed.
13. A clear colorless alkaline aqueous solution of calcium hydroxide, used in calamine lotion and other skin preparations and sometimes as an antacid.
14. Methods:132 cases were randomly divided into 2 groups. The treatment(70 cases) was treated with Jidesheng snake tablet and the control(62 cases) was treated with calamine lotion.
15. Scientists from Korea have turned the main ingredient of calamine lotion into a tiny material that converts sound waves into electricity.
16. RESULTS Nanosized calamine jel has better stability, longer storage period and stronger antibacterial activity than calamine lotion.
17. The cases in control group were treated with the methods of anti-virus, relieving fever, relieving pain, vitamin B and C, antibiotics to use one's discretion and calamine lotion externally used.
18. Method: Uniform test design was used in the selection of the prescription of the calamine lotion, reviewed the stability by sedimentation rate.
19. You simply put your product in there, as a kind of calamine lotion.
20. Objective: To observe the treatment of eczema-like skin dermatitis using the calamine lotion after burn healing .
21. RESULTS calamine jel has better stability, longer storage period and stronger antibacterial activity than calamine lotion.
22. Kim's device employs tiny strands of zinc oxide, the main ingredient of calamine lotion –sandwiched between two electrodes.
More similar words: calamine, lamination, after-shave lotion, delamination, calamity, calamitous, melamine, methylamine, laminectomy, medical examination, hydroxylamine, catecholamine, essential amino acid, natural calamities, lotion, cyclohexylamine, hemilaminectomy, hand lotion, body lotion, medical examiner, salami, preliminary examination, channel of distribution, examination, deamination, on examination, thalamic, lamina, emotional arousal, contamination.