Random good picture Not show
1. I am paid by the month.
2. Well, I'd better be careful. Do I pay by the month or the year?
3. We are paid by the month.
4. You can pay by the month.
5. I pay the rent by the month.
6. My father is paid by the month.
7. He was paid by the month.
8. They are paid by the hour by the month.
9. You can pay the rental by the month.
10. Workers get paid by the month.
11. As Iran gets more nuclear-capable by the month, the choices the six face grow worse.
12. The house is rented by the month.
13. It was an enormous humiliation and Galileo was left a broken man, almost mentally deranged by the months of pressure.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. B: Well, I'd better be careful. Do I pay by the month or the year?
15. In the future, I'll bring you provisions every day instead of ordering them by the month.
16. A privately - run school that carries out pre - school education shall charge fee by the month.
17. Prepares and posts all paid payment voucher into the PMS by the month end.
18. These workers are paid by the day, but we are paid by the month.
19. When average outpatient service sees a doctor, medical treatment charge by individual out-of-pocket expense, but account of individual medical treatment still is noted normally by the month endowment.
20. Individually, his list of awards seems to be increasing by the month.
More similar words: sermon on the mount, the month after next, in the money, on the move, month by month, on the spur of the moment, the man in the moon, on the map, down in the mouth, on the mend, on the make, month, chemosynthesis, lemon tree, monthly, this month, for months, bimonthly, next month, each month, last month, every month, lunar month, semimonthly, calendar month, on the assumption that, monthly payment, monthly summary, month of sundays, a month of Sundays.