Random good picture Not show
1. You must measure the length by rule and line.
2. He often works by rule of thumb.
3. He works always by rule and line, never by chance or guess.
4. He does everything by rule.
5. The regularities in human social relations are defined by rule structures of various kinds.
6. He worked out how much wood he'd need by rule of thumb.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. I just do it by rule of thumb.
8. Science will conquer all mysteries by rule and line.
9. By rule of thumb, the total thickness of pad and casting (at the pad location) should not be less than one-fifth of the metal-feeding distance.
10. He can predict a typhoon by rule of thumb.
11. All those figures were worked out by rule of thumb.
12. Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
13. Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule. Samuel Butler
14. The first, and until recently the most common, is that of synthesis by rule.
15. The form of the announcement, as with a takeover offer, will be governed by Rule 2.5 of the Code.
16. When negotiating with your top, make sure he is willing and able to by Rule One.
17. We use the high speed output function and special function black of PLC to realize to control the working table to move by rule and line.
18. Foreign trade is a kind of action of just following like sheep or even worse if such basic information can't be reflected to our mind more by rule and line.
19. But asynchronous machine is a multivariate close coupling non - linear time - variable parameter system. And it is difficult to control by rule and line through adding exterior signal directly.
20. But its nicety will be influenced if the influencing factors can't be hold by rule and line.
21. It was straight, correct, cold, perpendicular, levelled with the square, laid out by rule and line.
22. Subjected to actual measure method and technical level, it is difficult to predict the distribution of sedimentary facies of underground strata by rule and line .
23. Limited by the seismic scale resolution, how to forecast the distribution of reservoir by rule and line is a pivotal condition of the strong reservoir heterogeneity carbonate exploration activity.
24. It is the urgent affairs to assess the production capability by rule and line in the new production measures in the violent market competition.
25. The students were told to go about the experiment by rule and line.
26. Because of the ecological environment of cotton field has been changed, it requires looking for the key point of meteorological service by rule and line.
27. I never weigh anything when I'm cooking - I just do it by rule of thumb.
28. RIF delivers value because it provides interoperability between rule execution systems while preventing lock-in by rule vendors.
More similar words: hearsay rule, majority rule, exclusionary rule, rule, ruler, ruled, rule in, rule off, rule out, ferule, as a rule, misrule, ferrule, cerulean, self-rule, overrule, virulent, home rule, rule over, purulent, rule of law, be ruled by, golden rule, virulence, slide rule, rulership, make rules, rule the roost, one-man rule, ground rule.