Random good picture Not show
(151) In this paper, an experimental research is carried out on the car interior noise caused by air conditioning compressor during idling condition.
(152) Pathology. —Interstitial emphysema is characterized by air dissecting within the interstitium of the lung, typically in the peribronchovascular sheaths, interlobular septa, and visceral pleura.
(153) In response, the British- and American-led Berlin Airlift ferried by air some 13,000 tons of food daily, until Stalin lifted the blockade in May 1949.
(154) NZ spends $millions patrolling, by air, its suspended claims to the Ross Sea.
(155) The company be send the injure skier back home by air.
(156) The blood pump and the artificial heart is constituted by air exhausting and compressing machine, connecting pipe and pump.
(157) Therein, the quantity of gas flow in filter body, dynamic viscosity of airflow are directly affected by air intake flow, DPF bed temperature, and fuel charge.
(158) By law, we can't use contractor help during our evaluation unless it is specifically spelled out by Air Combat Command.
(159) The results reduce extremely the CFD preprocessor time for through flow fan impeller used by air conditioner.
(160) A group of 11 refugees left the Chadian capital N'Djamena by air on Sunday to be resettled in the United States.
(161) The metallurgist has recently found a metal skin for missiles and supersonic planes, one that will retain its strength at the high temperature caused by air friction.
(162) Would you like to send it by air mail or surface mail?
(163) I will stay in Kingston tonight and leave for Frankfurt tomorrow by air in Montego Bay.
(164) The microstructure of 45CrMoV steel after austenizing followed by air cooling and tempering at various temperatures have been studied, using TEM and SAD.
(165) All those high-energy electrons emit gamma rays whenever they're deflected by air molecules in the atmosphere, and these are usually detected as a TGF.
(166) This Paper investigates the possibility of the processing of bast fiber yarns by air - jet false - twist spinning.
(167) The animals were transferred by air to Zhengzhou from Southwest China's Sichuan province. It is known that the "panda" was the dyed Chow Chow and the "tiger" was the painted retriever.
(168) You'll have to send the goods to destination by air in case of need.
(169) Nano - sized iron oxide yellow particles were prepared by air oxidation, and characterized by XRD and TEM.
(170) The stator cogging effect is usually ignored when we calculate generator magnetic field by air gap permeance method, which lead to the generator fault information missing.
(171) The mission took the direct route by air to the boundary.
(172) It'should take about one week to arrive by air mail.
(173) The effect of vulcanization time and vulcanization systems on thermal ageing property of the clay-rubber masterbatch were investigated by air oven ageing test and thermal analysis.
(174) Propagation Hoya carnosa can be propagated at anytime by air layering or by stem cuttings.
(175) Host, precious jade reservoir already steep nice dry by air of datura flower petal, can stop bleeding for your pain in the town, instantly go to precious jade pond?
(176) The experiment of sealed flower showed that it was possible that the conidium of Fusarium oxysporum could infect cotton seed through flower organ by air in the seriously infected field.
(176) Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
(177) In order to properly deliver the samples, in 2001, CIQ started to consign to DATONG International transportation Co. of sample delivery by air express.
(178) The man will come by train or by air as it may chance.
(179) Mr. Ruan will then send the goods by air to Cambodia, or bring them overland.