Random good picture Not show
1. Allow financial institutions to offer Renminbi export buyer's credit business.
2. Foreign exchange advances under the buyer's credit to an export enterprise shall be subject to the registration administration of advances on sales.
3. The true information is provided for assessing the buyer's Credit through your import factor.
4. Allow financial institutions to perform export buyer's credit.
5. Suggestion Report for XXX project according to buyer's credit.
6. Financed by preferential export buyer's credit extended by China Eximbank, this project was designed to address the power supply imbalance and the north-south transmission bottleneck in Tajikistan.
7. In addition, China has already promoted buyer's credit, barter trade and so on.
8. Whether the money can be received smoothly, in the final analysis, it relies on the buyer's credit only.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. During this visit, China has agreed to provide over US$4 billion in buyer's credit for the implementation of this project.
10. It has been widely used and rapidly developed in the international market recent years due to its function of solving the problems of deposits and buyer's credit risks.
11. In 2005, both the export seller's credit operation and the export buyer's credit operation of the Bank accomplished the "Tenth Five-Y ear Plan" objectives in excess.
12. We will prepare the Fiancing Suggestion Report for XXX project according to buyer's credit.
13. China will continue to extend financing support of a certain scale to developing countries in the form of concessional loans and preferential export buyer's credit.
More similar words: buy on credit, buyer's market, discredit, discredited, discreditable, business credit, buyer, silver screen, computer screen, the silver screen, secured creditors, credit, credits, accredited investor, unsecured creditors, on credit, credited, no credit, accredit, creditor, credit side, tax credit, credit note, credit hour, tax credits, credit risk, credit rate, credit with, do credit to, accredited.