Similar words: booking agent, blocking agent, bulking, fixing agent, buying agent, tanning agent, bonding agent, foaming agent.
Random good picture Not show
1. The results indicated that the bulking agent without aluminum can replace the traditional alum.
2. Ratio the raw material and the bulking agent is an important parameter for sewage sludge composting.
3. Adding a bulking agent in the form of fibre gives the bowel more work to do, so if you're constipated it is likely to worsen symptoms.
4. The efficient bulking agent of concrete was obtained by mixing anhydrite and specially made aluminous clinker. The anhydrite was obtained by calcined and dehydration ardealite.
5. In this paper micro-crosslinking acrylate latex as bulking agent of leather was synthesized by seeded semicontinuous emulsion polymerization techniques.
6. As bulking agent, dry feces and mushroom dregs have similar effects,[sentencedict.com] but dry feces gets easily and has higher translation rate of nitrogen.
7. Richmond stresses the opportunities for Ruby to complement Staley's low-fat poly-dextrose bulking agent, codenamed Topaz.
8. And the modified Kaolin is applied in the rub and plastic industry as bulking agent and reinforcing filler, which proves that their performance is improved largely.
9. An experimental research on composting swine feces was carried out, by changing technics and bulking agent.
10. This article introduces the mechanism of the aerobic compost of animal dung and the composting conditions such as C/N Ratio, bulking agent, bacteria and maturity indices.
11. Diatomite is widely used in fireproof material, constructional material, filtering material, blench material, bulking agent, sorbent and the carrier of chemical industry catalyst.
More similar words: booking agent, blocking agent, bulking, fixing agent, buying agent, tanning agent, bonding agent, foaming agent, wetting agent, selling agent, cooling agent, reducing agent, shipping agent, clearing agent, purchasing agent, forwarding agent, leavening agent, cleansing agent, oxidizing agent, bleaching agent, withholding agent, advertising agent, bulkiness, drinking age, rating agencies, forwarding agency, hulking, advertising agency, skulking, caulking.