Random good picture Not show
1. He also said broadcasters unwilling to provide educational programming could fulfill the obligation instead by supporting public broadcasting networks.
2. The Sohu interview broadcast network synchronization.
3. Programs originally produced to air on a major broadcast network, now being sold in syndication.
4. In 1986, the first time a broadcast network had been sold, two networks were sold that year—ABC and NBC.
5. At CBS, an American broadcast network, turnover from ads rose from $4 billion to $4.5 billion in the same period.
6. A minimal broadcast network is a communication network in which a message can be broadcasted in minimum time.
7. Cited above extend the network, broadcast network does not mean that China's point of view, designed to deliver more news to the public.
8. A bandwidth allocation scheme for satellite IP broadcast network is proposed.
9. The optimization of broadcast network is a very important problem in communication networks.
10. The U.S. broadcast network ABC reported earlier this year that Amiri had defected and provided information on Iran's nuclear program, which U.S. officials say has a weapons component.
11. In March 2008, Hunan Television, a nationally broadcast network, invited her and a group of her students to perform on a talk show.
12. The widely use of program and broadcast network make news - program and management automation become reality.
13. In a broadcast network, the key issue is how to determine, in the case of competition, who gets access to the channel.
14. Broadcast network uses technology of digital shift TV[sentencedict .com], supportive shift is received.
15. That is equivalent to a 5. 4 rating on a broadcast network....
16. In other words, people can collectively act as a broadcast network.
17. Disclosure: "Late Show With David Letterman" airs on the CBS broadcast network, which is owned by CBS Corp, publisher of CNET News.
18. In a recent poll conducted by the Washington Post newspaper and the ABC broadcast network, just over 50 percent of respondents said the war in Afghanistan is not worth fighting.
19. Comcast said many of those leaving had taken advantage of low introductory rates that the company offered last year when the analog TV broadcast network was shut down.
20. Since the Ka-band Wideband Global Satcom (WGS) satellite is now in service, GBS has added WGS to its broadcast network.
More similar words: broadcast, rebroadcast, broadcaster, broadcasted, broadcasting, live broadcast, radio broadcast, radiobroadcast, broadcast system, broadcast address, broadcasting company, radio broadcasting, broadcast journalist, broadband network, broadcasting station, broadcasting service, broadcasting equipment, National Broadcasting Company, transit network, transport network, railroad car, broadcloth, network, net work, roadwork, subnetwork, broadsword, networking, bus network, network user.