Random good picture Not show
1. Stuart Fordham, head of bond trading, has quit after bonuses were announced on Monday.
2. The bond trading floor lurches with it. The markets decide what are important data and what are not.
3. But government bond trading throughout Wall Street has become more of a commodity business.
4. The exchange said Brady bond trading accounted for 77 percent of its total trading volume in 1995.
5. I mean, hypothetically a bond trading at $.
6. Bond trading is closed for the holiday and federal government offices are closed so there will be no readings on the economy.
7. That business includes securities underwriting,(sentencedict.com/bond trading.html) stock and bond trading and merger advice.
8. Most of JPMorgan's banking revenue gains came from bond trading, where rising asset values have helped Wall Street firms all year. Stock and bond underwriting revenue also rose jumped.
9. Bond trading has been particularly strong for the banks, which have profited from Fed interest-rate policies.
10. Russia, which was forced to suspend stock and bond trading for two days last week, is pledging $130 billion in emergency funds to help prop up local markets.
11. There was no reason for this other than a certain unwillingness to emerge from our bond trading shell.
12. Trading revenue rose to $ 164 million from $ 77 million, on higher bond trading and underwriting fees.
13. The wires provided the power for the computer terminals and telephones of the bond trading room.
14. Michael Mortara became the head of mortgage trading at Goldman Sachsthe leader in mortgage bond trading in the first half of 1988.
15. Translation: Salomon could dictate the rules of the mortgage bond trading game as it went along.
16. But even amid write-downs, the third-largest U.S. bank generated stronger than expected results, helped by underwriting and bond trading.
17. "The setup for supply next week is getting under way, and that is why the market is moving the way it is," said Marty Mitchell, head of government bond trading at Stifel Nicolaus in Baltimore.
18. Banks often bought these kinds of businesses in part because they could give an informational edge for mortgage bond trading, according to bankers that helped their institutions evaluate these deals.
19. Net-net it's a 'risk-on' event," Thomas Roth, executive director of U.S. government bond trading at Mitsubishi UFJ Securities USA, in New York, said about the Greece vote.
20. "The U.S. is still the safe-haven parking place and I think it will continue to be," said Marty Mitchell, head of government bond trading at Stifel Nicolaus in Baltimore.
21. Compared to the inter-bank market, the exchange bond market has been marginalized for the lower-leveled bond issuance, bond trading volume, bond products, and the structure of investors.
22. The businesses can also generate solid cash flow, and can perform particularly well when interest rates are rising, an environment that can hurt other investment banking businesses like bond trading.
23. The contents include bond pricing, yield measurements, bond market analysis, bond trading strategies and mortgage-backed securities.
More similar words: suspend trading, trading, trading up, radiocarbon dating, trading down, trading house, trading card, trading post, spot trading, trading firm, horse trading, trading company, trading range, trading floor, trading volume, trading profit, equity trading, program trading, trading capital, trading account, insider trading, futures trading, after hours trading, securities trading, bonding, grading, abrading, bonding pad, degrading, almond tree.