Random good picture Not show
1. OBJECTIVE:To prepare antibodies against cecropin CMIV from Bombyx mori.
2. Complete Sequence Determination and Analysis of Bombyx mori Mitochondrial Genome.
3. The Bombyx mori is one member of the holometabolous class of insects, which possesses four distinguished developmental stages, i. e. , egg, larva, pupa, and adult.
4. The Complete Sequence Determination and Analysis of Bombyx mori Mitochondrial Genome.
5. In order to research the effects of environmental hormone(EH)on lepidopteron, the author investigated the genital development of silkworm(Bombyx mori L.
6. The origin of cocoonase of silkmoth, Bombyx mori was likely midgut, maxilla, or craw. However, it was absent of direct evidences whether the craw could secret cocoonase .
7. The microstructures of Bombyx mori fibroin and dragline, egg-case silk fibers of Araneus Ventricosus spider were studied by atomic force microscopy (AFM).
8. Laser microbeam irradiation to eggs of the silkworm, Bombyx mori, can induce androgenesis, with hatching ratio up to 29%.
9. Complete pachytene synaptonemal complexes from spermatocytes of the silkworm (Bombyx mori) are stretched out by water spreading technique.
10. For mass production of hEGF, Bombyx mori baculovirus expression vector system was adopted in this experiment.
11. A highly efficient method was developed for primary cell culture of Chinese silkworm ( Bombyx mori ) ovaries.
12. The research also confirmed that the yield of this cocoon is not wild silkworm Bombyx mori.
13. In this study, we studied the effect of initial Bombyx mori silk fibroin structure on the protein biomineralization, where the structural transition was induced by the alkali metal ion treatment.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Azadirachtin, Pyrethrins and Rotenone are toxic to non-target organisms, especially high risk for Bombyx mori Linaeus.
15. In addition, advancements in the life cycles of five microspora pathogenic to Bombyx mori, the dimorphism, the structure and function of polar tube, and the spore germination were also reviewed.
16. The microsporidian had a medium oral infectivity and low transovarian transmission to silkworm , Bombyx mori.
17. Many kinds of proteinase inhibitors were purified from the larval hemolymph of insect ( Bombyx mori ) and characterized.
18. Effects of Environmental Hormone Nonylphenol on the Reproductive Development of Silkworm, Bombyx mori L.
More similar words: bombyx, bomb calorimeter, atom bomb, bomb, h-bomb, a-bomb, bomb out, bombay, bomb up, bomber, bombing, bombast, car bomb, bombard, dive-bomb, pipe bomb, firebomb, time bomb, bomb site, bombed-out, bombshell, stink bomb, logic bomb, smoke bomb, bombproof, cherry bomb, dirty bomb, bombastic, bombazine, bomb blast.