Random good picture Not show
1. The movie bombed out at the box office.
2. Our city was bombed out.
3. My aunt was bombed out during the war.
4. The firm bombed out with ￡ 20,000 debt.
5. He couldn't drive when he was bombed out.
6. Our parents were bombed out twice during the war.
7. London had been bombed out.
8. We were bombed out during the Anti-Japanese War.
9. My family were bombed out in 1941.
10. They got bombed out.
11. The recession is not going to go away overnight, especially in the most bombed out sectors such as construction and property.
12. Bombed out of one small premises, Grandpa had moved from factory to factory, finally ending up in what was now Belmodes.
13. He started the new school after his former school, the International College, was bombed out.
14. Maybe "./configure" will bomb out, or maybe "make" will.
15. Pull a bomb out ofa man's chest?
16. At age 10, he built his first bomb out of a pill bottle and household chemicals.
17. The villain was making a time bomb out of four sticks of dynamite and an alarm clock.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. If you are lucky, just your leg will bomb out!
19. "The beard spring say:"Do not I have this card card, also don't let the somebody else bomb out but you wear attendance certificate before the chest?
20. Helping people earn a "alms bowl of" no vision people paid a " bomb out .
More similar words: atom bomb, comb out, thromboembolism, bomb, h-bomb, bomber, bombast, bombard, bombing, car bomb, bombshell, firebomb, bomb site, smoke bomb, bombproof, bombastic, combo, atomic bomb, bombardier, bombardment, cluster bomb, tomboy, bomber jacket, hydrogen bomb, colombo, trombone, boom box, suicide bomber, rhomboid, tomboyish.