Similar words: dry process, query processor, query processing, recovery process, assembly process, array processing, stationary process, recovery processing. Meaning: n. an organic process that takes place in the body.
Random good picture Not show
1. With aging, many body processes slow down, affecting the way medications are absorbed and eliminated.
2. The rationality of the pile body process and the conformity of foundation bearing capacity to the design requirements are the critical factors in the quality supervision of manual excavation piling.
3. It packs double the fibre, which helps the body process fats more efficiently.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
4. Insulin helps the body process blood sugar (glucose), and those with type 2 diabetes have a deficiency of insulin or a resistance to its effects. More than 7 million people in the U.
5. While LASTAR professional team and body process, not only let you enjoy slimming process, more reliable service of professional body.
6. Again, it has been demonstrated that even quite low levels of lead interfere with body processes.
7. Whey protein helps your body immediately build and rebuild muscle after exercise, while plant-derived digestive enzymes help your body process protein more efficiently.
8. CHICAGO (Reuters) - Diabetics who took the drug metformin, which makes the body process insulin better, had a 62 percent lower risk of pancreatic cancer compared to those who had never received it, U.
9. Fix: Treatments for diabetes may include lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise, insulin therapy, and medications to help the body process sugar.
10. So try thinking of the breath instead as the energy flow in the body, as a full body process.
More similar words: dry process, query processor, query processing, recovery process, assembly process, array processing, stationary process, recovery processing, processing procedure, process, process program, processed, Processus, reprocess, in process, processor, pressure process, bessemer process, production process, processing program, due process, process map, preprocess, processing, bioprocess, procession, compression process, electrochemical process, reproduction process, unprocessed.