Random good picture Not show
1. Minstrel songs described the culture of black American slaves in the southern states.
2. An American Chinese , Huang , and a Black American, Blackie, are policemen in San Francisco.
3. Her native language is Black American English.
4. Native Son is the masterpiece of Richard Wright, black American novelist(1908—1960).
5. The most famous black American anti-slavery leader and orator of the era, Frederick Douglass was born a slave on a Maryland plantation.
6. Alex Haley , a Black American writer , told of his family origins in a broadcast talk in 1974, two years before he published Roots, which traces back his African ancestry in the form of a novel.
7. Obama, who would be the first black American president, delivered a hard-hitting address vowing to renew his vision of the American Dream.
8. American history reached a turning point when the first black American, Barack Obama, was elected and re- elected as president in 2008 and 2012 respectively. Dr T.P.Chia
9. The views of the black leadership are consonant with those of black Americans.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Michael's example of musical artistry was rooted in the proud tradition of black American music.
11. James Langston Hughes (1902-1967) was one of the best-known black American writers of his time. At his death 47 books carried his name as either writer or editor.
12. Alice Walker is one of the most important and prominent contemporary black American woman writers.
More similar words: american black bear, black africa, African-American, african american, American, america, americana, un-american, all-American, Pan-American, americanism, pro-american, american plan, american flag, american dream, south american, anti-american, mesoamerica, mesoamerican, north american, north america, afro-american, south america, latin american, american bison, latin america, inter-American, asian american, american dollar, american samoa.