Random good picture Not show
1. To improve the measuring accuracy, the bilinear interpolation of gray value is used to obtain the sub-pixel gray value. The results are compared with those obtained from the surface fitting algorithm.
2. In space discretization, a piecewise bilinear interpolation is used. THe integrals over patches are carried out analytically in closed form.
3. In order to speed up, a discrete bilinear interpolation algorithm is proposed.
4. Due to low-pass characteristic of bilinear interpolation, DTSS can effectively suppress noise and get accurate search of motion vector.
5. It provides better visual effect than bilinear interpolation when they are used in digital image processing, but its performance is lower.
6. This paper studies intensively the "bilinear interpolation and 2D-IFFT" method of reconstructing image from the unevenly spaced data in the spatial frequency domain.
7. The main mathematical tool of this method is bilinear interpolation.
8. The linear interpolation and bilinear interpolation were employed to obtain the values of the proper modes on locations where the wind pressure time series are to be predicted.
9. Finally[sentencedict.com], the rigid transformation and bilinear interpolation in the image prepared for registration is carried out to realize image registration.
10. The bilinear interpolation algorithm is used to merge images after comparing with the nearest interpolation algorithm.
11. The bilinear interpolation algorithm is used to correct the distorted QR code and then repair the image with morphology.
12. Use high - speed , low - quality bilinear interpolation.
13. Futhermore, proposed an adaptive motion vector refinement scheme to improve PSNR greater, it is better than conventional FDVS, bilinear interpolation method and forward vector method.
14. To point to coupling disturbance made by the dual-axis tilt, it makes a study of compensation methods based on bilinear interpolation of query table and multi-sensor fusion.sentencedict.com
15. The accuracy of hardware correction is decided by the accuracy of software correction. The hardware bilinear interpolation has good accuracy and can correct general images.
16. The software driver also process the image data for bilinear interpolation and white balance.
17. The statistical fractal features of the original coarse terrain data set were determined through linear regression, based on which a denser terrain can be derived by means of bilinear interpolation.
18. The finite difference procedure is based on the methods of characteristic difference and bilinear interpolation. The convergence analysis based on the max-norm estimates is proved.
19. This paper gives a solution which is based on MSE and bilinear interpolation.
20. In this paper, the necessity of rectification of digital aerial image is expounded. The bilinear interpolation is used in the rectification programming.
More similar words: interpolation, interpolation formula, interpolating, interpolative, interpolate, interpolated, interpolator, interpellation, non-linear relationship, literal interpretation, interposition, interpol, linear equation, international relations, nonlinear equation, international date line, interpretation, reinterpretation, interpenetration, intercalation, interrelation, water pollution, misinterpretation, international airport, broad interpretation, overpopulation, rehabilitation center, bear interest, polarisation, polarization.