Random good picture Not show
(1) If hand washing, add bicarbonate of soda to the wash and lemon juice to the rinse.
(2) Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in a little water and add to the mixture.
(3) Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large bowl. 2.
(4) Is bicarbonate of soda an acid or an alkali?
(5) Anybody got any antacid or bicarbonate of soda?
(6) What do you know about bicarbonate of soda?
(7) Try adding more or less Bicarbonate of soda.
(8) Baking soda, otherwise known as bicarbonate of soda, sodium bicarbonate, and, less commonly, saleratus , is a chemical salt with diverse practical uses.
(9) Add some bicarbonate of soda to the wash to absorb the chemicals.
(10) Pour golden syrup, bicarbonate of soda and oil into a mixing bowl.
(11) Mix together 250g plain flour and a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda and then add to the cake mixture.
(12) Folk recipes to try: take a lukewarm bath with two cups of cider vinegar or some bicarbonate of soda added.
(13) Beat in the coffee and when the mixture is creamy and light, add the bicarbonate of soda and the chopped walnuts.
(14) Next day put them in a saucepan with the same water, plus a half teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
(15) If toothpaste is too strong, you could rinse with bicarbonate of soda dissolved in warm water.
(16) Water during a fast nauseated him and he accordingly would add a pinch of salt or bicarbonate of soda.
(17) Ozzy and the Cap'n blow up the monsters with bicarbonate of soda.
(18) This technique relies on a melted mixture of butter, sugar and treacle for moistness [sentencedict.com], and bicarbonate of soda for lightness.
(19) The rich applied toothpowder with a brush. The poor cleaned their teeth with bicarbonate of soda, using their fingers.
More similar words: sodium bicarbonate, bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, carbonate, carbonated, carbonated water, polycarbonate, calcium carbonate, potassium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, carbon atom, carbonating, carbonation, carbonara, carbonado, carbonaceous, an apple of Sodom, carbonic acid, activated carbon, carbone, carbon, carbon-14, carbonic, carbonyl, carbon 14, carbonize, carbonite, carbon-free, carbon paper, carbonized.