Random good picture Not show
(1) The Bengal Tiger is the most numerous of the races that survive today.
(2) A mother Bengal tiger and her cub rest in the tall grass of a meadow.
(3) Odin, the white Bengal Tiger, dives underwater for food at the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in San Francisco.
(4) Why is the Bengal tiger in danger?
(5) The Bengal tiger inhabits grassy or swampy areas and forests, where it is well camouflaged by its coloration.
(6) The Bengal Tiger or Royal Bengal Tiger is a subspecies of tiger found through the rainforests and grasslands of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, India and Nepal.
(7) A Bengal tiger has killed a lion at Ankara Zoo after finding a gap in the fence separating their cages, say zoo officials in the Turkish capital.
(8) Photographer Daniels noticed the 370lb Golden Bengal Tiger had taken an interest in the child, who was leaning against his glass enclosure.
(9) Much like the roar of a Bengal Tiger, those who would threaten to continue to do damage to one's field are held at bay as one stands their ground and terrorizes the forces of the dark into retracting.
(10) Lulu, a blind Bengal tiger, was rescued from a circus.
(11) The Bengal Tiger is now strictly protected.
(12) In India, massive habitat loss continues to devastate Bengal tiger populations.
(13) There are the giant mangrove forests at the mouth of the Ganges, where a few Bengal tigers still flourish.
(14) Cute as lace pants, sharp as a stiletto and hungry as a Bengal tiger.
(15) According to the abcnews.go.com on February 8, American girl Felicia Frisco is a real brave: She sleeps with a six-month-old Bengal tiger!
(16) For the cat in question is a large male white Bengal tiger called Odin. Six years old, and at the prime of his life, Odin lives at the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Zoo in Vallejo, near San Francisco.
(17) Bare, sandy soil appears white in the image, and the swamp forests of the region, home to the Royal Bengal Tiger, show up as green.
(18) Raj : Maybe so, but you can't incinerate a Bengal tiger with a magnifying glass.
(19) After its quiet decline, this is a hopeful time for the Royal Bengal tiger.
(20) The area supports a wide range of fauna[Sentence dictionary], the most famous of which is the Royal Bengal tiger.
(21) However, at California Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, a bottlenose dolphin blows a mass of bubbles whilst looking over a female Bengal tiger, they are good friends now.
(22) Bangladesh has created its first ever national plan to conserve the Royal Bengal tiger.
(23) Martel's acclaimed novel chronicles the travails of a shipwrecked teenage boy stuck on a life raft with only a female orangutan, injured zebra, hungry hyena and brooding Bengal tiger for company.
(24) The area is known for its wide range of fauna, including 260 bird species, the Bengal tiger and other threatened species such as the estuarine crocodile and the Indian python.
(25) Living mainly in the forests and jungles of India, the Bengal tiger is a dangerous and strong hunter.
(26) Media reports at the time suggested that over three million trees were affected in the area, home to scores of animals, including the endangered Royal Bengal tiger.
More similar words: bengal, bengali, tamil tigers, bay of bengal, cruising altitude, tiger, tigers, tigerish, tiger cub, tiger moth, paper tiger, tiger lily, svengali, tiger shark, dentigerous, galangal, antigen, vestige, prestige, antigenic, beng, fungal, engage, niger, liger, benghazi, engaged, geiger, bungalow, engage for.