Random good picture Not show
1. This either takes the form of a benefit concert or a private party.
2. Browne played a benefit concert at Zellerbach Hall on the UC-Berkeley campus Thursday night.
3. He later played a benefit concert in aid of the protest.
4. Jun 6 Benefit concert in San Francisco with other two female Chinese Artists for cancer patients.
5. Derek : Have you heard of any benefit concert for the tsunami?
6. Las tnight I went to a benefit concert,thinking it was free.
7. She made her final public appearance at a benefit concert at the Phoenix Theater in Greenwich Village, New York City, on May 25, 1959.
8. Golub recently performed at an all-star benefit concert called "Friends of Jeff Golub, " to help raise funds for his medical expenses.
9. And an international benefit concert with some of the music worlds biggest stars will take place in the UK and the United States, yet the date hasnt been decided.
10. The benefit concert raised over $2 million for the victims of torrential flooding that ravaged the Nashville area last month.
11. Jeff recently performed at an all-star benefit concert called "Friends of Jeff Golub, " to help raise funds for his medical expenses.
12. 1985 - The Live Aid benefit concert takes place in London and Philadelphia, as well as other venues such as Sydney and Moscow.
13. He was approached by the organisers to lend support to a benefit concert.
14. I hope they don't ask me to come and do a benefit concert up there.
15. Famous for his high energy performances, Jackson performed during the Democratic National Committee benefit concert, “A Night at the Apollo,” at the world-famous Apollo Theater in New York in 2002.
16. To celebrate his new album, “TheBlueprint 3” (Roc Nation/Atlantic), he held a benefit concert on Sept.11 for the families of fallen police officers and firefighters.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Apparently his neighbours are not thinking of holding a benefit concert for him.
18. The band briefly reunited (as Forbidden Evil) in 2001 to play the Thrash of the Titans benefit concert for Chuck Billy (Testament).
19. The horrific event inspired the Concert for Bangladesh, the first major rock benefit concert.
20. She also performed with Country music superstar CB and Pop sensation JS as a part of the benefit concert "America United" at CP.
21. Whilst still with Neighbours, Kylie performed a song with the rest of the Neighbours cast for a benefit concert.
22. He is going to lend his voice to the campaign at the Hyde Park benefit concert.
More similar words: benefit-cost analysis, economic benefit, benefit, net benefit, benefit from, welfare benefits, death benefit, public benefit, social benefit, fringe benefits, for the benefit of, cost and benefit, fringe benefit, housing benefit, benefit principle, marginal benefits, external benefits, sickness benefit, employee benefits, cost-benefit ratio, retirement benefit, disability benefit, beneficence, unemployment benefit, cost-benefit analysis, concert, in concert, concerto, concerted, concertina.