Random good picture Not show
1) British children start/begin school at the age of four or five.
2) When does Tian Tian begin school.
3) What time does he begin school?
4) What time do you begin school?
5) Date of new class begin school is every Saturday.
6) Date of new class begin school is every week one.
7) However, on the first public begin school, many parents are to attend alone however.
8) The boy will begin school in a week,[http://sentencedict.com/begin school.html] and they are shopping for school supplies.
9) Children from poor backgrounds have two strikes against them by the time they begin school.
10) Even children of above-average ability are not always ready to begin school.
11) And he expanded Head Start programs to help prepare poor children to begin school.
More similar words: in school, unschooled, common school, engineering school, school, old school, school day, at school, school bus, art school, schooling, day school, go to school, law school, pre-school, school age, preschool, schoolbag, schooldays, schoolboy, home-school, schoolgirl, highschool, out-of-school, schoolhouse, schoolroom, grad school, schoolmarm, prep school, schoolmate.