Random good picture Not show
1) She is unfit for such a senior position.
2) The food was unfit for human consumption.
3) Jenkins is unfit for public office.
4) Most of the wine was unfit for human consumption.
5) The house was unfit for human habitation .
6) The houses were unfit for human habitation .
7) His father is terribly run down and is unfit for work right now.
8) The recent survey found that 20 per cent of private-rented dwellings are unfit for human habitation.
9) The houses were judged to be unfit for human occupation.
10) That single room was unfit for human habitation.
11) Brown is unfit for public office.
12) Most of this meat is so old it is unfit for human consumption.
13) The court was told that Blake had charged hundreds of dollars in rent for rooms that were unfit for human habitation.
14) Many of the housing projects are unfit for human habitation.
15) He had broken his leg some time before and so had been unfit for active service till then.
16) However,[http://sentencedict.com/be unfit for.html] this was not because the goods were unfit for use but rather because they included goods of a different description.
17) Daly was unfit for stardom by upbringing, by nature - he couldn't handle it.
18) Mankind, when left to themselves, are unfit for their own government. George Washington
19) According to the visitors the track was unfit for competitive speedway.
20) Either choice seems to be unfit for Zhou Chunya.
21) "Eventually the land will be unfit for even the most basic form of agriculture, " warns Hammad Naqi of the World Wide Fund for Nature in Pakistan.
22) Is certified by the company's doctor, to be unfit for employment.
23) Is certified by the company's doctor be unfit for employment.
24) The site will be unfit for human habitation for hundreds of years due to nuclear fallout.
25) He felt himself from disuse to be unfit for parochial duty.
26) The site be unfit for human habitation for hundreds of years due to nuclear fallout.
27) The rationality of LMTD method applied in calculation of refrigeration condensers and evaporators is analyzed and proved to be unfit for the case.
More similar words: be unfaithful to, unfit, profit forecast, unfitted, unfitness, unfitting, be unable to, be unaware of, be unable to do, be unlikely to, mitford, wait for, tit for tat, fitful, unfruitful, be under construction, rabbit food, fitfully, habit-forming, lie in wait for, wait for a while, profit from, it follows that, unfix, benefit from, unfixed, unfired, sunfish, gunfire, unfilled.