Random good picture Not show
1. The King's request was tantamount to a command.
2. Her statement is tantamount to a confession of guilt.
3. What Bracey is saying is tantamount to heresy.
4. This invasion is tantamount to a declaration of war.
5. To leave a dog home alone is tantamount to cruelty.
6. If he resigned it would be tantamount to admitting that he was guilty.
7. Her refusal to answer was tantamount to an admission of guilt.
8. Critics say the arrangement is tantamount to a dictatorship.
9. With Harry, omission was tantamount to deceit.
10. A simple error of judgement was tantamount to artistic suicide.
11. Sharing a film with a third party, it implied, was tantamount to infidelity.
12. At its worst, the life of faith is portrayed in a way that it is tantamount to spiritual repression.
13. Underlying the disquiet was a strong current of belief that the act of going tieless was tantamount to social chaos!
14. For campaign strategists, this was tantamount to spinning straw into gold.
15. In Michael's mind it was tantamount to mutiny and he would not stand for anyone disagreeing with him.
16. Forcibly settling the Jarawa would be tantamount to genocide, leading to them being wiped out.
17. Black demonstrators picketed the court throughout the trial, alleging that the prosecution of the youths was tantamount to a judicial lynching.
18. The corollary is that acquiring an addiction is tantamount to relieving oneself of personal responsibility.
19. To do otherwise would have been tantamount to branding yourself an obscene, inhuman monster, an outcast from civilized society.
20. Dropping the commitment would be tantamount to a tightening of monetary policy as bond yields rise in anticipation of short-term rate hikes.
21. Should a tragedy occur, it would be tantamount to murder.
22. Time father, would be tantamount to associate with the hard - working and thrifty counterparts.
23. That would be tantamount to creating divine enemies, immortal enemies So God must maintain the upper hand in his struggle with these humans who have learned to defy him.
24. Consent under these circumstances will be tantamount to exploitation of the patient.
25. The selection of candidates Under any electoral system nomination as a candidate can often be tantamount to a guarantee of eventual election.
26. With the increasing supply of property, is unprecedented fierce competition level, but developers know that price is absolutely indispensable, otherwise it will be tantamount to suicide.
27. One would have to completely disregard such overwhelming evidence to the contrary that it would be tantamount to intellectual suicide.
28. Moussa said the Arabs will not accept direct negotiations so long as Israel continues to build settlements,[sentencedict .com] because that would be tantamount to unconditionally accepting Israeli terms.
29. Many of Ms. Suu Kyi's backers oppose registration, which could be tantamount to relinquishing their claim to power.
30. If you are quick to feel controlled, the pressure to meet deadlines can be tantamount to losing your autonomy.
More similar words: tantamount, amount to, significant amount, net amount, amount to the same thing, credit amount, make a mountain out of a molehill, amount outstanding, himalaya mountains, management accountant, accountant, sierra nevada mountains, chief accountant, amount, public accountant, junior accountant, seamount, chartered accountant, paramount, amount due, full amount, face amount, any amount of, be resistant to, total amount, amount due to, fixed amount, gross amount, paramountcy, professional accountant.