Random good picture Not show
1. Her symptoms are suggestive of a panic disorder.
2. His behaviour was suggestive of a cultured man.
3. His face is suggestive of a thief.
4. The amplified sounds are suggestive of dolphins chatting to each other under the sea.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. The presence of HAPCs was suggestive of normal colonic function.
6. The sounds were suggestive of whales calling to each other.
7. Clumsiness and poor penmanship may be suggestive of both physiological weaknesses and work inhibition.
8. Several important features of the medical history that are suggestive of malnutrition are outlined on p. 190.
9. It might be suggestive of overall construction integrity, but how do you know what evil might lie under that handle or at the joint you really can't see?
10. The natural images in the poem are meant to be suggestive of realities beyond themselves.
11. The syntax here for lambda expressions, as well as the improvements to the Collections APIs, are provisional and are only meant to be suggestive of what code we might be able to write with Java SE 8.
12. The archaeologists found no pottery, ornaments or paved surfaces which might be suggestive of formal graves or burial rituals.
13. I have long investigated a single shape and have discovered that it can be suggestive of a bird, a fish or an organic form.
14. Almost all amino acids that make up biological proteins, for instance, are left-handed, so a self-replicating biological molecule of right-handed chirality could be suggestive of an alien organism.
15. A very high excess of oxygen, methane, and nitrous oxides would certainly be suggestive of life.
More similar words: suggestive, suggestively, suggestion, suggestible, autosuggestion, suggestibility, suggestion scheme, suggest, suggester, suggested, it is suggested that, ingestive, digestive, congestive, digestive tube, digestive juice, digestive tract, digestive system, congestive heart failure, irrespective of, be indicative of, executive officer, be representative of, representative office, chief executive officer, administrative official, destructive testing, restive, festive, be sure of.