Random good picture Not show
1. This recipe should be sufficient for five people.
2. The money should be sufficient for one month's travel.
3. It will be sufficient for our purposes to point to a few of the features of the chapter as we have it.
4. It be sufficient for most scenarios.
5. I believe that will be sufficient for now.
6. Lighting levels should be sufficient for photography without flash.
7. However, while these values may be sufficient for a default Drupal installation, a production site with a number of commonly used modules enabled (CCK, Views etc.) could require 64 MB or more.
8. An old Pentium 133 will be sufficient for development or a small personal site.
9. Just one point would be sufficient for the Reds against the already relegated Albion.
10. Lighting levels should be sufficient for taking photos if you don't have a flash.
11. Note: TIPC's default configuration settings should be sufficient for the needs of most users.
12. A vocabulary of about 3,000 words will be sufficient for one to read Chinese newspapers.
13. This book covers all the basics and should be sufficient for most PhD students.
14. A small event or an incident would be sufficient for you to lose the mental balance.sentencedict.com
15. A V-sign, an offensive tattoo and a drunken chant could be sufficient for a police officer to act.
16. Waltham Forest strongly contested the belief that modest revenue increases would be sufficient for reprovision of Claybury.
17. It also follows from this that understanding consciousness would not be sufficient for understanding mental processes.
18. The usual amount of organic detritus produced by the fish and plants will be sufficient for its growth.
19. Now they have to learn to give themselves - no lesser gift would be sufficient for this King.
20. Therefore don't be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day.
21. We predict a stockpile of 3 million courses of antiviral drugs should be sufficient for elimination.
More similar words: insufficient funds, sufficient, sufficiently, insufficient, insufficiently, self-sufficient, sufficient condition, sufficiency, insufficiency, self-sufficiency, renal insufficiency, cardiac insufficiency, efficient, coefficient, inefficient, efficiently, cost-efficient, inefficiently, safe coefficient, flow coefficient, drag coefficient, equivalent coefficient, efficient operation, coefficient matrix, differential coefficient, activity coefficient, recovery coefficient, adhesion coefficient, friction coefficient, constant coefficient.