Random good picture Not show
1. She has been sick for weeks.
2. Poor old Ted was sick for weeks.
3. Remember, if you are sick for a second week, we shall require a medical certificate.
4. If a member of staff is sick for more than 7 days they must provide a medical certificate.
5. Before that , i thought i would be sick for.
6. He must be sick for he looks so pale.
7. You don't know what it is to be sick for the postman's knock.
8. He said he sensed something was wrong because Michael would be sick for days after.
9. Doctor: If I gave you only pills, you'll probably be sick for at least three days, but if I give you an injection and pills, you'll feel better the day after tomorrow.
More similar words: be sick, be sick of, be sick with, be sick at heart, lovesick, homesick, take sick, buck for, homesickness, lovesickness, blackfoot, black forest, altitude sickness, quick fix, quick-fire, stick figure, quick-freeze, quick-frozen, beside, obesity, besiege, besides, besieged, besieging, sick, mesic, be similar to, besiegement, sick of, sickly.