Random good picture Not show
1. He likes to eat mutton which was seasoned with garlic.
2. In Middle Eastern communities, it might be seasoned with turmeric and served with rice.
3. It is seasoned with onions, coriander, ginger, marjoram, and mustard.
4. Fresh Thuringer is similarly composed but is seasoned with caraway, celery seed, coriander, ginger, and mace.
5. This meat be seasoned with salt and mustard.sentence dictionary
6. What should this sandwich be seasoned with?
7. This meat should be seasoned with salt and mustard.
8. To be seasoned with the specification of process piping with defer structure, It is frequently to use stainless steel bending elbow for the equipment of petrochemical industry.
9. A successful mechanism of transfer price can be seasoned with the company costing system, at the same time, it can overcome the inherent shortcomings of the traditional costing system.
10. Consequently, we should learn how to be seasoned with economy globalization[sentencedict.com], how to strengthen and improve the intellectual works of our party and face the challenge brought by economic globalization.
11. Dynamic task reconfiguration can be carried out to be seasoned with the internal and external changes of manufacturing system.
12. To be seasoned with time-variable wavelet, automatic seismic event tracking and time-frequency techniques are applied to extrapolate well-log data along the stratum adaptively.
13. To be seasoned with the need of city development, many cities are accelerating the construction of rail traffic network.
14. Or die out as a species which be seasoned with the environment.
15. In as much you migrated to Canada. you must try youself to be seasoned with cold weather.
16. The model is applied to the CIMS of one tobacco group and makes the access control be seasoned with the special secure strategy of enterprise.
17. But I'm been there for a short time , so much rub I have because I can't be seasoned with that job .
18. In order to refraining cultivatable pattern of traditional Chinese medicine person's "large and unionize, the all and the one same", be seasoned with demanding of Chinese medicine person with ability.
19. We will follow the development of technical as before , update our management ceaseless , and do our best to be a best company, develop products to be seasoned with the market.
20. He says,and your translation may something like this, "Let your speech be seasoned with salt."
21. But the testing method and mode of proving ground of PLA can' t be seasoned with the demand of new RMA.
22. Or die out as a species which can not be seasoned with the environment.
More similar words: seasoned, be satisfied with, be combined with, unseasoned, preseason, be burdened with, to be reckoned with, be concerned with, in due season, close season, be associated with, with reason, reason with, within reason, without reason, not without reason, without rhyme or reason, feed with, cursed with, be faced with, proceed with, engaged with, supplied with, stocked with, be armed with, blessed with, season, be packed with, invested with, furnished with.