Random good picture Not show
1. The team were out of luck again at Scarborough on Saturday.
2. I had hoped there would be another train, but I was out of luck.
3. When we at last reached the railway station, we were out of luck. The train had gone.
4. Armour says:" I will be out of luck."
5. I may be out of luck one of these days, but for now I have successfully wriggled out of China's grip on the world's toy industry.
6. And bank customers may be out of luck if the theft goes unnoticed for a while.
7. The forecast's not too good. You may be out of luck.
8. You might be out of luck.
9. If Social Services is low on money, the child could be out of luck.
10. If your application materials don't command immediate attention, you could be out of luck.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Thus, if your second call depends on your first one finishing first, you may be out of luck.
12. For those wanting to pirate PSP games you will be out of luck .
13. But, if you want to make your data portable across carriers, you may be out of luck.
14. People who don't live in or near a nature-filled environment may not be out of luck, says Dr. Berman.
15. If a missioner's words are doubtful, or he is doubted to has misunderstood the main mission of his boss, then he will be out of luck.
16. With a static compiler that only compiled one class at a time, we'd be out of luck.
17. Had China then been like the China now, I would be out of luck.
18. When the job sites near the train station get filled up, Sims that follow behind will be out of luck.
19. Do not forget to save the private key generated; otherwise, you will be out of luck when you try to connect to the virtual machine with an SSH client.
20. Thus, only 10 Princes will be in charge of towns (kingdoms), and the others will be out of luck.
More similar words: out of luck, out of line, come out of, step out of line, make out of, drive out of, come out of the closet, Out of sight and out of mind, be out for, out of sight of, luck, pluck, lucky, gluck, cluck, fluctuate, fluctuant, luck out, plucky, for luck, by luck, lucknow, in luck, lap of luxury, plucked, pluck at, ill luck, luckily, potluck, bad luck.