Random good picture Not show
1. You will be liable for any damage caused.
2. All adult males will be liable for conscription.
3. Under the new regime you will be liable for automatic penalties for late submission of tax returns.
4. That person should be liable for the business expenses and entitled to the sale proceeds. 5.
5. People who have a second property may also be liable for the Standard Community Charge/Poll Tax.
6. If Simpson is found guilty, he could be liable for millions of dollars in damages.
7. Under the new regime, companies will be liable for automatic penalties for late filing.
8. He could be liable for damages if it comes to court.
9. If it were not given the Vendor would be liable for any breaches of warranty.
10. Will trustees be liable for the actions of their agents, nominees or custodians?
11. The producer will be liable for any defect in the product which causes damage.
12. The defendant will generally be liable for all damage flowing from the tort once factual causation has been established.
13. In no event shall Seller be liable for any loss of profits, loss of use, interruption of business, or indirect, special or consequential damages of any kind.
14. HKADC will be liable for any damage caused during service outage of the Web Site.
15. Buyer shall not under any circumstances be liable for lost profits or any indirect or consequential loss of Seller.
16. The shipowner shall be liable for compensation for any losses suffered by the charterer thereby.
17. We will not be liable for consequential ,(Sentencedict) special or exemplary damages or losses of any kind.
18. The Sub-Contractor shall be liable for the payment of such taxes in the P. R. of China or wherever they become due and payable.
19. The defaulting party shall be liable for all damage compensation.
20. Neither party shall be liable for incidental , special, consequential or exemplary damages under the Agreement.
21. If goods are lost in transit, the carrier will be liable for damages.
22. Under our law, a subsidiary can go bankrupt and normally the parent company will not be liable for its debts.
23. If they just make a straight currency exchange, they will still be liable for the yen interest payments.
24. Where the pledgor requests the pledgee to enforce his interest to the pledge in a timely manner, the pledgee slacks in doing so, thus causing losses, he shall be liable for compensation.
25. Where the donor intentionally omitted to inform the donee of the defect or warranted the absence of any defect, thereby causing loss to the donee, he shall be liable for damages.
26. Little Stevie and the "unpaid drone army of word-of-mouth marketers" are a powerful force, but should McDonald's be liable for their pestering ways?
27. Where the donor intentionally omits to inform the donee of the defect or warranted the absence of any defect, thereby causing losses to the donee, he shall be liable for damages.
28. If the liquidated damage is not enough to offset the losses of Party B, Party A shall also be liable for compensation.
29. If the consignee has given to the carrier erroneous information as to who the beneficial owner is, such consignee shall himself be liable for such additional charges.
30. Article 97 Where an invalid contract concluded for reasons of the employing unit has caused damage to labourers, the employing unit shall be liable for compensation.
More similar words: be liable to, reliable, unreliable, reliableness, reliable information, reliably, liable, reliablity, pliable, suitable for, be available for, believable, unbelievable, double for, lobelia, reliability, scramble for, unreliability, responsible for, viable, be responsible for, absolute liability, enviable, amiable, triable, nonviable, friable, variable, deniable, pitiable.