Random good picture Not show
1. The food and drinks were insufficient for the needs of twenty lads.
2. His salary was insufficient for their needs.
3. This may be insufficient for newcomers to the company.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. Product knowledge and benefits Knowledge of product features is insufficient for sales success.
5. On its own, this outside model is insufficient for our purposes.
6. The number of funded vacancies may be insufficient for all of them to be offered full-time posts.
7. An obvious risk of property damage alone is insufficient for manslaughter, but may suffice for the driving offences.
8. The degree of colonic bioavailability might have been insufficient for other reasons.
9. Their Lordships held that it was insufficient for the immigration officer to show that he had some reasonable grounds for his action.
10. The courses of pre-service teacher education appear to be insufficient for the professional development of teachers.
11. That is the AQF qualification may be insufficient for migration skills assessment.
12. The default of 128K can be insufficient for queries that specify ORDER BY, GROUP BY, hash joins, or other memory-intensive options.
13. Using the mean of several measurements to quantify performance is certainly more accurate than using a single measurement, but it can be insufficient for determining which task executes faster.
14. Agricultural College students who only learn their specialized courses and little philosophic will be insufficient for the demands of developing modern society.
More similar words: insufficient funds, be sufficient for, insufficient, insufficiently, insufficiency, renal insufficiency, cardiac insufficiency, sufficient, sufficiently, self-sufficient, sufficient condition, sufficiency, self-sufficiency, efficient, coefficient, efficiently, inefficient, cost-efficient, inefficiently, flow coefficient, drag coefficient, safe coefficient, equivalent coefficient, coefficient matrix, efficient operation, scientific instrument, differential coefficient, adhesion coefficient, recovery coefficient, constant coefficient.