Random good picture Not show
1) The new law on the protection of the environments is applicable to everybody from next year.
2) The law is applicable to everyone.
3) The new qualifications are applicable to all European countries.
4) The rule is applicable to your case.
5) This technique is applicable to a wide variety of crops, but some modifications may be necessary to accommodate the peculiarities of each type.
6) Whether these results for shares are applicable to index futures contracts is an open question.
7) This prescription for geomorphology was applicable to physical geography as a whole.
8) This equation is applicable to patients with simple metabolic acidosis, and can not be extended to include those with metabolic alkalosis.
9) The timing of events in the systems described below is applicable to the calender of the northern hemisphere.
10) The single case design embodies a strategy that is applicable to the study of a single case.
11) The theorem is applicable to polygons whose constituent triangles share the above properties.
12) From a positivist viewpoint such methods and assumptions are applicable to human behaviour.
13) The same line of reasoning was applicable to the admissibility of evidence relating to previous agreements.
14) However,[http://sentencedict.com/be applicable to.html] many of the general conclusions from these studies are applicable to systems with longer periods.
15) It is clear that not all the insolvency procedures are applicable to unregistered companies.
16) The efficiency arguments used to justify government intervention in sports markets are applicable to participation, not to spectating.
17) Net cash position Practically everything that I have said about borrowing is applicable to cash, in reverse.
18) In other words, there is no one model of prose style which is applicable to all texts.
19) Use : Be applicable to hair, the processed goods or the finished product examination of loom cloth.
20) This allows a stylesheet to be applicable to a wide class of documents that have similar source tree structures.
21) It was the first convention to be applicable to the HKSAR after China's resumption of sovereignty.
22) Many successful techniques have been documented that may be applicable to your facility.
23) The simulation results show that the formula also be applicable to calculate the SNR in discrete-time system.
24) The famous Law of Moore to be applicable to this funny undulating phenomenon.
25) Though our results need replication, this suggests that our results may be applicable to women attempting to conceive naturally.
26) Article 189 The law of the place where an act of tort occurred shall be applicable to indemnity for damage caused by a civil aircraft to third parties on the surface.
27) The provisions in Article 46 of this Law on the term of office of a director of a company with limited liability shall be applicable to the director of a company limited by shares.
28) Germinant inhibition of the fruits had been discovered in recent years, and this effect can be applicable to solve some problems of agricultural production.
29) Four compound shock absorbers and shock-proof system. No need of fixation of equipment. Be applicable to any floor.
30) The invention designs the stander into a universal component which can be applicable to different control systems.
More similar words: applicable, inapplicable, applicable law, applicably, applicability, inapplicability, active application, duplicable, replicable, explicable, inexplicable, applicant, applicator, applicative, application, applicatory, applications, practical application, inexplicably, misapplication, run application, application fee, application area, application form, job application, application file, loan application, field application, application layer, application window.