Random good picture Not show
1. Cream may be added to the sauce for extra flavour.
2. 10% will be added to your bill for service.
3. Equal amounts of flour and sugar should be added to the mixture.
4. No further fuel should be added to his notoriety.
5. The highlighted text will be added to the end of the stored document.
6. If he comes through unscathed, he can be added to the squad.
7. A new psychiatric unit will be added to the John F. Kennedy Medical Center.
8. Ultimately there had to be added to the list her marital problems.
9. Silver might be added to toughen the metal for making jewellery intended for hard wear.
10. It was one more item to be added to the debit side of Georgina's account.
11. They recommended that two wings be added to the infirmary,(Sentencedict) one at each end.
12. Q: How should the material be added to the pile?
13. Press Enter, and your definition will be added to the list.
14. An additional charge of 15% will be added to your bill for service.
15. When a new item is to be added to the partition(sentencedict.com), it is added at the top.
16. Tabasco can be added to casseroles and rice dishes.
17. If that spark is to grow, wood must be added to make the flame grow bigger.
18. Of course, many details could be added to this simple description, but the account offered does capture the general idea.
19. Some manufacturers offer alternative lenses that can be added to the front of the lens.
20. Surround-sound capabilities can be added to older video installations.
21. The money raised will be added to the final total.
22. Faster than new crust can be added to the plate, old crust is being consumed by the trench.
23. If payment is not made by the due date, 10% will be added to the bill.
24. Considerable hidden costs in time taken by authority estates and environmental staff over negotiation could be added to this bill.
25. It is likely that in future further legal professions or professional bodies as appropriate will be added to the two lists.
26. Mr Marshall's case is that the Pounds 580m will be added to the debt, with knock-on effects for the shareholders.
27. At the same time it is recommended that sufficient potassium permanganate crystals be added to the water to turn it violet.
28. All take marketing seriously and the time has come for education to be added to the list.
29. The participant culture is an additional stratum that may be added to and combined with the subject and parochial cultures.
30. District council tax rates, which have yet to be set, must be added to these figures.
More similar words: value added tax, value-added tax, value added, tended to, added, padded, be attached to, be attributed to, be accustomed to, added value, beaded, used to, feed to, get used to, be used to, related to, proceed to, add to, licensed to, become used to, be linked to, as opposed to, be supposed to, be exposed to, be inclined to, be limited to, be devoted to, be related to, be opposed to, adder.