Random good picture Not show
1. The divorce was a disgrace to the royal family.
2. Such an act is a disgrace to humanity.
3. The dirty walls are a disgrace to the school.
4. You are a disgrace to the medical profession.
5. The filthy streets are a disgrace to the town.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. These slums are a disgrace to the city.
7. He is a disgrace to our school.
8. That sort of behaviour is a disgrace to the legal profession.
9. Doctors like that are a disgrace to our hospitals and all the medical workers at that.
10. He was a disgrace to the legal profession.
11. You are a disgrace to your country.
12. A hint of humanity and he was a disgrace to the family name.
13. Villagers say the place is an eyesore and he is a disgrace to the church.
14. They are never forceful enough in condemning bad policing that is a disgrace to the republic and to the rule of law.
15. Mentally ill people were thought to be a disgrace to the family.
16. I was a credit to the family and I was a disgrace to it.
17. He knows that would be a disgrace to a pirate[sentencedict.com], and Tom's too proud for that sort of thing.
18. She avoided Methodist meetings, however, fearing that she would be a disgrace to her brother.
19. You care for nothing but dogs, shooting, and rat-catching. (1) You will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family.
20. Darwin had scolded his teenage son, saying, "You care for nothing but shooting, dogs, and rat catching, and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family."
21. They said to them, 'We can't do such a thing; we can't give our sister to a man who is not circumcised . That would be a disgrace to us.
22. "You care for nothing but shooting, dogs and rat-catching, " Robert Darwin told his son, "and you will be a disgrace to yourself and all your family."
More similar words: disgrace, disgraced, disgraceful, disgracefully, trace to, disgruntle, disgruntled, disgruntlement, racetrack, hyperemesis gravidarum, acetone, face to face with, face towel, face to face, face-to-face, Acetobacter, give place to, surface-to-air, acetonitrile, citrus grandis, beading, paracetamol, surface-to-air missile, grace, headrace, graces, reading rate, graceful, graceless, grace kelly.