Random good picture Not show
1. Accuracy: To take advantage of the maximum possible battery capacity, the battery monitor needs to be accurate.
2. Hence, a discharge rate characteristic and battery capacity are hardly deteriorated in the environment of low temperature of -30 DEG C.
3. The esi company logo, voltage and battery capacity information are well printed on the battery label.
4. The Pre's battery capacity is 1150 mAh, exactly the same as the iPhone 3G, though the Pre is reported to have slightly worse battery life due to its background process capability.
5. Its measuring and checking included battery charge, battery capacity, battery internal resistance, circulating charge and discharge test.
6. These figures form the basis of the following calculation for battery capacity.
7. The predictive method for cell failure by monitoring the cell impedance is very effective method which can replace the frequently battery capacity test.
8. Recondition your battery by letting your battery run to less than 3% at least once a month. Reconditioning the battery can restore some of your battery capacity.
9. Apple says the two models are the same size and weight as their predecessors, yet their battery capacity has grown by 33% and 46%, respectively.
10. Quick-charging systems like Eaton's installation behind a Sonic drive-in in Vacaville, Calif., are already offering rapid fills to about 80% of battery capacity in under a half-hour for most EVs.
11. Huawei says smartphones generally suffer from short battery life in heavy use but that the company is working to extend battery capacity.
12. Still, solar has a very long way to go, part of which has to do with battery capacity.
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
13. The paper discusses some aspects on battery test and management by the medium and large UPS system, introduces the calculation on battery capacity configuration.
14. Voice call the police, Briefness , Safety, Dependable Possesses battery capacity lack, Sensor damage warning, Can timely remind consumer to announciator proceed maintain.
15. Compared to desktop computers, they have less screen real estate, less memory, less compute power, and battery capacity limits.
16. Uses in the electric conductance monitor solution the density change, determined differently circulates under the sufficient electric discharge condition battery capacity.
17. According to Intel spokesperson, Moorestown based mobile devices will be able to run for whole full day (24-hours) without the need to recharge the battery capacity.
18. The experiment results showed that, at elevant environmental temperature, the exhaust fan can reduce effectively the battery temperature and increase the battery capacity.
19. One big reason, a spokesperson says, is a pair of upscale S models with extra battery capacity priced at $67, 000 and $77, 000 that will command gross margins of 25%.
20. The M 2002 provides the trickle - charge and the optional top - off charge to maximize the battery capacity.
21. The anti - irradiation cover glass can resist various particles existing in space and battery capacity attenuation.
More similar words: memory capacity, daily capacity, capacity, incapacity, capacity cost, over capacity, idle capacity, overcapacity, spare capacity, full capacity, load capacity, high-capacity, field capacity, cargo capacity, capacity to pay, rated capacity, vital capacity, cubic capacity, capacity for work, mental capacity, in the capacity of, capacity factor, excess capacity, at full capacity, storage capacity, maximum capacity, earning capacity, seating capacity, surplus capacity, payload capacity.