Random good picture Not show
1. You pay tax at the basic rate.
2. Most commentators expect the basic rate of tax to remain at 25%.
3. The basic rate of tax will remain unchanged at 25 percent, as will the 40 percent rate.
4. All these contributions will benefit from basic rate income tax relief.
5. Movements in the basic rate of tax are part of the campaigning rhetoric of general elections.
6. The spot rate is also known as the basic rate or telegraphic transfer rate.
7. The basic rate is 40 percent, of the net profits.
8. For example, a basic rate taxpayer currently receives a net dividend distribution of ￡75 on his equity investment.
9. If you pay the basic rate,(sentencedict.com) every ￡1.00 you give is suddenly worth ￡1.33.
10. But for the basic rate taxpayer, the problem of annual management charges eroding a diminished dividend yield remains.
11. From Jan. 1, 1993, a basic rate of 25 percent would be charged on most goods and services.
12. Interest is paid net of basic rate tax and non-taxpayers and investors with unused allowances must reclaim tax.
13. The basic rate tax is deducted from the interest at source.
14. The situation could be particularly acute for basic rate taxpayers who invest in PEPs.
15. The Liberal Democrats pledged to raise the basic rate of income tax from 25 to 26 percent specifically for investment in education.
16. We have cut the basic rate of Income Tax from 33p to 25p, and the top rate from 83p to 40p.
17. That is enough to dock 6p off the basic rate of income tax and still keep the public-debt ratio stable.Sentencedict.com
18. Lord Howe said increases in basic rate income tax were not unthinkable.
19. The gain may be taxed at the basic rate of income tax therefore or at the higher rate.
20. Similar to covenant payments, the gift is made net of basic rate tax.
21. The vast majority of PEPs in numerical terms are sold to basic rate taxpayers.
22. For the higher rate taxpayer, the situation is more complex, but less serious than that facing the basic rate taxpayer.
23. Each ￡100 investment will cost a higher rate taxpayer only ￡60, and a basic rate taxpayer ￡78.
24. Are you a higher rate taxpayer, or do you pay the basic rate?
25. Interest is paid quarterly in January, April, July and October; basic rate tax is deducted.
26. Provided the gift is at least ￡600 it will be regarded as having been paid net of basic rate tax.
27. The tax credit which accompanies a dividend matches the basic rate liability but the trustees pay additional rate tax of 10%.
28. The rate of interest on the bonds is quoted net of basic rate tax.
29. His party says that it will put up the basic rate of tax.
30. When making that payment, Tradeco must deduct income tax at the basic rate and pay that to the Revenue.
More similar words: basal metabolic rate, basic research, basic operation, basic materials, metabolic rate, basic, abasic, basics, dibasic, basicity, basically, tribasic, basic pay, basic form, basic law, monobasic, basic wage, polybasic, ultrabasic, basic price, basic input, basic period, BASIC system, basic design, basic salary, basic colors, quasicrystal, basic english, basic industry, basic account.