Random good picture Not show
1. Logistic considerations make the Moon a very attractive base of operations if ice is abundant in the lunar polar regions.
2. Your base of operations, so to speak, has been abstracted from the underlying computer.
3. Here was established a combination supply depot and base of operations.
4. A large base of operations for an .
5. The main base of operations was around a temple near the elementary school , Shifen Guoxiao.
6. But if you could figure out the base of operations for the great whites, it would give you a good idea of places to avoid if you were worried about shark attacks, he said.
7. HongKong and its base of operations in a very pleasant office environment overlooking Yuandang Lake.
8. We have to use this as a base of operations .
9. They stalked a usual base of operations, 100 yards from their victims.
10. They cite the killing and capturing of hundreds of al-Qaeda leaders in Afghanistan and the elimination of the country as a base of operations for attacks against the West.
11. Yemeni officials say they are releasing about 170 detainees with suspected ties to al-Qaida, two weeks after al-Qaida said it would use Yemen as its base of operations for the Arabian peninsula.
12. It was founded in1863 by Ferdinand de Lesseps as a base of operations during the building of the canal.
13. Luke and Ben voyaged to the Forest Moon of Endor, where the Jedi Council established a hidden base of operations.
14. It was founded in 8'3 by Ferdinand de Lesseps as a base of operations during the building of the canal. Population, 9,700.
15. It was founded in1863 by Ferdinand de Lesseps as a base of operations during the building of the canal. Population, 191, 700.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Here is where we send down roots and establish a base of operations, find our limits, and generally secure ourselves.
17. In 1995, he bought a traditional Ottoman house with a courtyard in Urfa, a city of nearly a half-million people, to use as a base of operations.
18. Museum facilities to international competition with the standard model aircraft enthusiasts is also an ideal base of operations.
19. Dark maintained the apartment for privacy, and to have a stable base of operations.
20. Sadr's Mahdi Army fighters had taken over the city and were using the Imam Ali shrine, one of the holiest sites for Shiites, as a base of operations.
21. Mobile Construction Vehicle ( MCV ): This unit will help to expand your base of operations.
22. North Waziristan, the most lawless of the tribal areas, is a hub of Al Qaeda and other foreign fighters, and the base of operations for the Haqqani network.
23. When you get to your destination you'll see the drug dealer heading back to his base of operations.
24. In the mid-1850s she settled in Battle Creek, Michigan, her base of operations for the rest of her life.
25. He also stressed that a quick American pull-out would enable al-Qaida to make good on its stated desire to set up a base of operations in Iraq.
26. As evidence of the success of this venture, I would note that Shanghai is now the base of operations for some 150 Canadian companies, many of which are represented here tonight.
More similar words: mode of operation, field of operations, cost of operation, method of operation, operations, inverse operation, basic operation, operation phase, operational phase, operation system, operations research, operating instructions, manufacturing operations, alternation of generations, operation, open market operation, co-operation, AND operation, operational, cooperation, in operation, misoperation, operationally, operation code, operation time, noncooperation, operation cost, operation test, regional cooperation, sting operation.